NBA 2013/2014 - Dante to the Jazz, Cam B to the Bulls

I WANNA PLAY.

What is the team, ill be using? Is it $?

Returned teams:

Get some

Wezza World Peace

Snifflin Turkoglu

Team Synergy

Steez Merchants

Awaiting reply from:

Seattles got no team

harperj

sternsaysyes

tanking for davis

team rambis

Waiting list to join:

TomsDons

McDav

Vandrs has said he's not up for it this year. What was your team name?

i am in again, Seattle, but  i cant remember my log in

Usually by now i've got a few long range bets on, but this year is ■■■■■■ tricky.

I usually find the easiest is the rookie of the year, but that's wide open this year.

Equal favourite are Trey Burke & Oladipo.

Not confident on Burke after his shooting at SL.

Tempted to split it and go Oladipo @ $5 and Zeller @ $17.

Who you blokes thinking will be ROTY?

Trey Burke. Easy.

Usually by now i've got a few long range bets on, but this year is ■■■■■■ tricky.

I usually find the easiest is the rookie of the year, but that's wide open this year.

Equal favourite are Trey Burke & Oladipo.

Not confident on Burke after his shooting at SL.

Tempted to split it and go Oladipo @ $5 and Zeller @ $17.

Who you blokes thinking will be ROTY?

i like zeller at those odds but i think burke has a better chance of winning it.

Trey Burke. Easy.

Biased. Clearly.

Olynyk on the otherhand.

Matty Dell, lol

Trey Burke. Easy.

Biased. Clearly.
Olynyk on the otherhand.

Even without my massive bias I'd still be picking Trey. Especially if the rumours of his workouts with John Stockton are true

@bjsteel. My team was sternsaysyes.

Trey Burke. Easy.

Biased. Clearly.

Olynyk on the otherhand.

Interesting one. Dominated SL, but is he going to start? Having Rondo will give him some big looks at the hoop.

Trey Burke. Easy.

Biased. Clearly.

Olynyk on the otherhand.

Interesting one. Dominated SL, but is he going to start? Having Rondo will give him some big looks at the hoop.

Rondo coming back from ACL, so I think he'll return mid season. Olynyk, I'm not sure, and tbh no one really does, because it just depends how Stevens likes to coach, whether he is gonna throw Olynyk in the deep end or let him mature. He's already 22, so he'd definitely be more capable against the vets than the 19 yo's he'd be competing against for the award. We're also packed at the PF, Humphries, Bass, Sullinger and then theres Green and Wallace who can play 4. So I'm not really sure how minutes are going to be allocated, I'd love to see Olynyk play 30+ from the get go, but I just can't see that happening. 

Someone like MCW I could see winning it because he's been given that freedom at Philly, we saw what Jrue could do, and I don't think it's too far fetched to imagine Carter-Williams doing the same.

Then theres Cody Zeller who will dominate at Charlotte with so much game time, if he's allowed to play and the management down there don't fark everything up I think he's got a real good chance. Oladipo is another one who, I think will probably end up being the best from that class, he's an absolute freak of a defender and had a very good SL. He could go very close, and I'm certain he'll be given every opportunity at the Magic. He seems like a real good guy, with a heap of personality, that complements his playing style. I think with Mo leaving Utah, leaves the door wide open for Trey, for him to win the ROtY you'd hope that Kanter and Favors have worked hard on their offensive game during the off-season to keep Burke's assists ticking over. (I apologise MG, I actually hadn't realised Mo left town.) Finally there's Bennett who I don't know much about, The Cavs are pretty clogged at PF, so it's hard to see him getting minutes.

It's going to be so close this year.

I don't mind Trey Burke now seeing that Mo's gone, but Oladipo is the poster boy in Orlando and Olynyk depends on his time share in Boston

I think I'll actually go Burke, Oladipo close 2nd and MCW 3rd.

Enis and D-Fav have both worked out extensively with Karl Malone over summer. Fav more so, as Enis was still rehabbing his shoulder for the early part. Fav and Gordo also were part of the USA Select program.

Its also confirmed that Trey and Alec Burks have been working with Stock. And Jerry Sloan is back with the team.

Enis and D-Fav have both worked out extensively with Karl Malone over summer. Fav more so, as Enis was still rehabbing his shoulder for the early part. Fav and Gordo also were part of the USA Select program.
Its also confirmed that Trey and Alec Burks have been working with Stock. And Jerry Sloan is back with the team.

Any news on Biedrins?

Any news on Biedrins?

Utah have hired a search party to look for his offensive game.

Spurs, make 1 marginal move

out Neal

in Bellini

Somehow this makes them better, Manu and Bellini on the second unit is going to be crazy dime city. Their second unit is full Euroball, Mills Bellini, Ginobili, Diaw, Baynes

I also think Kawai Leonard will go close to all start this year. 

Any news on Biedrins?

Utah have hired a search party to look for his offensive game.

Update: Turns out to be nothing but a legend.. Like the City of Atlantis and Babylon.

Can the season hurry up and start I am done with footy.

Go Bulls.

FREAKING RAY ALLEN'S CORNER 3 STILL HANUTS MY DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the travel before it?