NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Awesome game.

Lakers crush the Knicks at the Garden and the fans boo the home team for long periods as they barely put up a fight and get some consolation baskets at the end.

Amazing what happens when you don’t play potato’s like Mozgov and start Black/Zubac.

I think Zubac is going to be special. Gets better every second he stays on the court.

Why is there so much hate for Love? And who would want Anthony over Love?

No idea & no idea.

Looks like Jabari Parker has done a bad knee injury. He did an ACL in his rookie season, here’s hoping that he hasn’t done it again.

Confirmed ACL.

Damn. Sucks for the kid.

Confirmed ACL.

F*ck

I purchased a Jabari Parker jersey off EBay a couple of months ago.
Love watching him play, and just hope he doesn’t lose any of that explosiveness.

:frowning:

2nd ACL in the same leg, it’s surely going to take some coming back from.

Charles Oakley ejected from the Knicks vs Clippers game.

Knicks saying that he was abusive since entering the arena, people who sat next to him saying he wasn’t doing anything.

Was physically removed from the premises by security and arrested and charged.

Would be interesting to know what really happened.

I am of the firm belief that Dolan is a total dog though, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he just had him thrown out because he hates him.

Draymond with the first ever non-points triple double. Also first ever game with 10 steals and 5 blocks.

4 points, 12 boards, 10 steals, 10 assists, 5 blocks

Draymond with the first ever non-points triple double. Also first ever game with 10 steals and 5 blocks.

4 points, 12 boards, 10 steals, 10 assists, 5 blocks

Injury is the only thing that will stop them.

Still shaking at the KD decision. He was my favourite player to watch. Leaving for the team they were leading 3-1 in the conference finals last year, I just can’t.

Guess it’s anytime bar GS for the ring this year

Buddy Hield ejected for a nutshot on Boogie Cousins.

Not the smartest move. NO were leading handily at that point, and the Kings fired up after that and went on to win.
Calling it “brutal” is probably taking it a bit far though.

Moving screen for mine. deserves it.

GSW getting a taste of their own medicine by Denver of all teams, chucking them in from everywhere. 16/23 from 3!!

That’s some hot shooting.

I like Denver’s team. Jokic is a stud.

When I saw we’d traded Plumlee for big Euro guy I was like “HOLY MOLY HOW THE HELL DID WE MANAGE TO oh wait it’s some other guy”.

Curry 1 of 11 from 3pt land, and 22% shooting from the field…ouch

When I saw we'd traded Plumlee for big Euro guy I was like "HOLY MOLY HOW THE HELL DID WE MANAGE TO oh wait it's some other guy".

Still an excellent trade. Not sure how you managed to steal another first round pick from it.

So, the flat earthers have infiltrated the NBA.