NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Not enough gyrating and post shot celebrations for you Wes? POP hates that

2 Likes

Ha.
Just a clinical beatdown.

Grizzlies totally outclassed.

1 Like

Needs more Draymond Green acting like the absolute worlds biggest flog on earth in the world ever in history of the universe.

Yes, by comparison Kawhi is quite boring

Dunks on everyone

Gets back on D

1 Like

Geez you guys are so hurt.

i was merely commenting that the matchup is boring because the Spurs are so much better than the Grizzlies.

Nah, you just posted a quick window to poke fun at the solid gold dancers, I mean Warriors

1 Like

Look, the Warriors are a great team, one of the best off all time really. But here is the thing. The great teams in my time, the 96 Bulls, Showtime Lakers, Bad Boy Pistons, Larry/Parish/McHale/Walton/Tiny Celtics were never a pack of flogs about it. Bulls were brutal, Lakers were fancy and made teams looked silly, Pistons were dangerous but focused, and Larrys teams were no nonsense. I would respect the Warriors so much more if they got it done with out all the arsefuckery. It’s kind of why I hope for some reason the Spurs get them out of all the other teams in the west, because the Spurs are the antithesis of everything the Warriors are not. Both excellent basketball teams.

I hope the Spurs bore the warriors to defeat.

2 Likes

Time has made you forget.

Tommy sounds depressed.

Celts are in big trouble.

1 Like

I’m probably explaining it wrong, the Celts were certainly not show boats

Larry Bird was a huge trash talkin, showboater.
Can you imagine what would happen if Steph decided to shoot left handed in a game just because he was bored?

1 Like

Amazing with Rondo playing like this that he was out of the rotation this year.

1 Like

Vintage Rondo.

Amazing what he can do when his head is right.

so let me get this straight, you think what the Warriors do now is the same sort of shenanigans as the 80’s Celtics?

Don’t confuse confidence and arrogance btw

Seems like you are.

To even include the Bad Boys in your list of ‘non-flogs’ is laughable when they had Dennis carrying on worse than Draymond has ever done.

ps. I know Dray’s antics are annoying, they ■■■■ me off at times too.Cost us back to back with his dickheadness in the Finals. But to say the Warriors are the only ones to have ever carried on is so wrong. Even KG was a bigger prick in his Celtics Big 3 days.

Have they got a timetable for Gobert yet? DeAndre having his way game 2.

Clips broadcast crew love Jingles.