NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

I reckon it start with Kerr. He comes across so arrogant in his interviews, man he has just been lucky enough to be handed the plum job and take control of the best team and acts like he had something to do with it. I could coach that lot to a championship.

1 Like

I’m being unfair on Klay and KD, they are stone cold the majority of the time, it’s more Dray, Steph, Iggy and those guys that carry on

No KD, Liv or Barnes for Warriors today. Blazers will square up the series.

Wrong about that.

Did not expect JaVale to have such a great game and CJ/Dame such poor ones.

Decent collapse from the Pacers.

Bucks smacking Toronto too.

1 Like

Geez what’s going on with the Spurs/Grizz game? Is Fiz getting his money’s worth for complaining about foul calls?

Now out for the rest of the series with a fractured finger.

Sucks.
Celts having their way today.

that sucks. like nurjick out for portland

Khawi Leonard is not human.

He just doesn’t have much support.

1 Like

Mephis vs Spurs game 3 was one of the best games of the season. Leonard was absolutely ridiculous and what a game winner by Marc Gasol! Conley was very clutch aswell down the stretch.

1 Like

The best game of the playoffs so far.

1 Like

Kawhi got ice in his veins man, same with Gasol.

Clutch!

Blake Griffin out of the remaining playoff games with a toe injury.
Probably sinks the Clippers already slim chances of doing anything much in the postseason.

Steve Kerr out indefinitely.

Get the guy who straps ankles to coach, won’t make a difference.

@Bacchusfox could do it for sure

1 Like

Will write my thesis on why Philly will win a championship in about 4-5 years time. It’s scary what they are building and the draft selections they have next 2-3 years…not too mention they have the largest available cap as well to get a big player.

They will have another 4 or 5 pick 1s in the mix in 4-5 years.

That video of Jingles staring down DeAndre after a made 3 in game 3 :laughing:

Game 4 is tight. Gobert back, but Clippers seem to play well when Blake doesnt play.

Joe has had 7 dimes already too