NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Warriors in 4, a perfect end to the sham

I wish!

But I dont know what the sham is though. The Cavs are more stacked than the Warriors are.

GSW in four, they get another title for staying healthy while no one else managed to.

Are they really?

You have 4 all stars, probably 4 of the 10 best players in the NBA. The Cavs dont

Iā€™ll go Cavs in 6 as well. Lebron is just beasting these playoffs.

I saw earlier that this is the first finals since 1983 with 11 all stars playing in it

2 Likes

Been pretty confident GSW would win it, but something that makes me think it will not be quite so easy, is that I heard the Cavs won it last year by being to tough inside. KD doesnā€™t really make the Warriors more competitive on that front, so whilst I think the Warriors are probably more rested than at the same time as last season, and definitely more talented. I think they are still possibly going to get torn up inside. LBJ is in pretty good form too and I just donā€™t think he will have a stinker this series. Cavs will probably miss not having Delly though.

• I have probably not even watched a minute of play in total for the season, and aside from our Blitz fantasy comp I have not really followed too much particularly since the All-Star break. So take what you will of my opinion.

So your saying a team that lost in 7 last year who adds the second best player in the NBA hasnā€™t improved enough to get over that team

I donā€™t get Warriors fans who down play how OP their team is.

Man if the Spurs add CP3 next year while keeping Aldridge I will be singing how stacked we would he from the rooftops

2 Likes

I sort of am yeah. I know it seems silly. I just donā€™t know if he sures up that weakness they could lose with. He sure does make them a better side but I think they can still be exploited. He could of course make them so much better that their possible deficiency wonā€™t really matter.

I do think the Warriors were pretty tired after going out and winning so many regular season games and it probably did take a toll on them in the end. I rate KD very highly, he is arguably my favourite current player. I would not be too suprised if they won in 5 though.

I think Cavs got a stronger bench, but the main things where I think the Cavs will win are
Curry canā€™t cover Irving, Love drags Draymond out to the 3line so canā€™t patrol on D, and Warriors wont be able to stop TT on the O-Rebs giving Cavs a stack of 2nd chances.

Warriors also dont play a lot of PnR and the offense stagnates when games get tight because the cuts dry up.

1 Like

You are a Warriors fan arenā€™t you Wez?

Yup. Iā€™m also a pessimistic essendon fan too :smiley:

Me too. Plus I am an Arsenal fan and well that can be torture too.

You are coming off a 9 day break after sweeping your way through the Western Conference

Please.

Iā€™m just saying itā€™s a been a foregone conclusion since day 1

what im looking forward to is the story on how AMAZING it will be that the Warriors somehow managed to pull it out of the fire without their coach.

Cos he obviously makes a MASSIVE difference.

1 Like

I am not sure what you mean, Ben? ā€œYouā€ I am a Lakers fan. If you mean about the tired thing, I am referring to last season when they went out and had the most wins and put their feet to the floor and probably ran themselves into the ground.

Wonder if Pachulia will play as big a part in this game one as he did verse the Spurs.

Ahh, I thought you were a warriors fan