NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Clean up the offensive rebounds Cavs for freaks sake.

They can’t defend KD

Come on Cavs.

Warriors getting some hometown bias and Draymond fouling and crying about it afterwards.

Warriors seriously have a starting line-up full of some of the most punchable faces in basketball.

Is it just me or has there been an awful lot of layups missed so far by both teams??

KD the only difference. Shows that the Warriors needed him to beat Cavs.

What a magnificently close contested finals series these four games will be.

It’s only one game (that’s not even over).

I remember 3-1.

Huge defence

You won’t when you win 4-0

The Cavs miss Delly, legit

Still don’t get how anybody could claim the Cavs are the stacked side.
Both sides drafted 2 of their best 3, and brought in one other - Love or KD. Tough call. LOL.

Jefferson/Frye etc vs west/Livingston, eeehh

I think Bogut would have helped, they need a safety on D when Durant walks around the first defender!!!

KD to win his first chip and MVP

I know they turned it around last year, but really cannot see it happening again.

This is a ripping series.

1 Like

insert sarcastic font

I hope the Cavs can take a couple of games in this series, but it looks unlikely.

From someone who doesn’t follow the NBA’s drafting/trading to any degree, it just doesn’t seem right that a roster that came within a bees whistle of a Championship (which would have been BtoB), can go out and acquire the league’s 2nd best player, and not lose that much.

I don’t know that a 4-0 or 4-1 win here advances Curry’s or Durant’s legacy all that much !

It’s the NBA players association’s fault. The cap was raised and the NBA wanted smoothing so the cap increased slowly over time. The Players wanted to receive the full cap straight away, so it allowed the Warriors to have a huge capspace to fit Durant in (after shedding some players)

1 Like

Amazing first quarter.

MAN this is a rocking series.

1 Like

Actually this series highlights just how pants of a superstar Stiff Curry is. Could only get it done two years ago cos Cavs had injuries and he still had a rubbish finals series. Shirked it last year when the series was there to be won, then needs to call in MORE back up in Durant to get another ring.

A shooter, nothing more.

Utter crap.

1 Like