NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Shaking everyone’s hand like its his stadium.

Ok…this is entertaining

3-1!!!

That would have be one of the worst officiated NBA games on record…more selective refereeing ive seen in a long time…brilliantly explained by vince carter hat they had to get physical and get the referees on side which they expertly did.

Irving dribbling it then it plainly went over the half court line was a glaring mistake.

The cavs Shot lights from behind the arc…can Tristan Thompson turn up again? Same goes for JR

49 points in the first…that wont ever happen again!

Oh and I bet its refereed differently in game 5

That was Lakers V Sacramento bad.

1 Like

I got told the quarter time score and I said it must have been the All-Star Game.

A bit of anxiety in the city today given last year’s happenings. That said, the Dubs need to ensure they get off to a good start and hope the officials don’t go insane as they did in Game 4.

Lots of yellow in the office. Fun to see all the bandwagon fans getting all into it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It will be a start to finish walk over for the Dubs. 20+ point margin by half time, and hold out at least that til the end.

Cavs had to set a three point record and have Lebron and Kyrie playing out of their skin to register a victory this series.

Three minutes in, fourteen fouls have been called.

That choke in game 3 hurts now

There will be no players left to play. Everyone will foul out, this is ridiculous.

Refs just killing this one. Championship game will be decided by fouls.

Golden State will probably steamroll the Cavs in the second half now. Their ability to go on massive runs is just unbelievable.

Cavs on the comeback?

This game seriously needs more free throws.

What a surprise result, hopefully in 12 months time we can see these two teams again. It’s not getting boring at all.

I can scarcely believe my eyes. Hard to believe they won it.

1 Like

I’m shocked, no one would have seen that coming at the start of the season, talk about over achievement.

A true Cinderella story.