NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

If that was Lebron driving on Durant, GSW fans would 100% say it’s a block.

In any case, that game showed that GSW only have to play properly for five minutes and this series isn’t even a contest. The fact Cavs took it overtime is amazing.

1 Like

Mark it by how fans of opposing team react?

Nope.

GSW’s overtime plays and scoring the forgotten story in all this

JaVale Magee: “I’m gonna be ‘Shaqtin’ a Fool’ of the NBA Finals”
JR Smith: “Hold my beer”

10 Likes

14 Likes

Looks like the 76ers will fire Colangelo .

2 Likes

hasn’t jr done that a few times this year too?

remember a must win game for them late in the season he intercepted a pass meant for lebron and threw a ■■■■ you three that airballed?

wow.

Looks like he is just sorting out the details of where he will be next year

LeBron is in a no-lose situation. The narrative has shifted. If he loses this series, most people would’ve expected it and he’ll have done absolutely everything he can to carry this roster as far as it has gone. If he wins, he’s borderline GOAT and it will be the greatest individual feat ever for one man to overcome a stacked team and one of the best seen in many years. And after all is said and done, if he leaves Cleveland for a second time, nobody will blame him, in fact most people will think he’s stupid if he sticks around…

He doesn’t have JR Smith’s ■■■■ head

4 Likes

Love is chronically under rated. The whole roster argument, I don’t get - like he picked this team… remember him moving on IT quickly?

GSW has a short bench atm, if they get a healthy Iggy back look out.

To the people crying over that block call, it was there - James didn’t square his hips and was still moving.

I would start Korver over JR. Baffling how little minutes he gets

TT is a potato, he has an opportunity to really expose GSW in the paint.

“In its Last Two Minute Report on officiating, the NBA admitted that Draymond Green committed a lane violation on the decisive George Hill free throw that eventually led to Smith dribbling the ball out of the paint and ending regulation tied 107-107. If the violation had been caught, Hill would have been awarded a new free throw attempt and another chance to give the Cavs the lead”

When the hell are the Sixers firing Colangelo?
Just get it done and move on.

2 Likes

Stern might have just told them to hold off until the finals are done.

Stern?

ha, sorry Silver!

1 Like

Or your PG can just hit a basic FT to grab the lead…

smith went full essington

…Or JR could be aware scores are tied and thus realize it’s probably a worthwhile idea to put up a shot rather than dribble away.