NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

would probably say youve spent time in the howlett thread.

im actually in boston at the moment and accidentally bought Celtics 76ers tickets that i didnt realise were in Philly.

so me and the mrs are going to spend a few nights there and see the state. would love to run up the Rocky stairs :smiley:

1 Like

Also got to see a few Aussies on monday at Celtics vs Hornets. Irving and Baynes. were both good. But a German guy Daniel Theis was amazing. could be a superstar

1 Like

Haha whoops!

Boston is a great walking city. Most memorable thing for me is smashing one of the ‘Lobster Tails’. Didnt get to go to the Garden unfortunately.

Interested in what you think of Philly. Want to go check it out one day, especially Reading Terminal (Yes. I’m fat and like food )

best food ive had in the US comes from the supermaket called Trader Joes. its mind blowing! ive also had my share of clam chowder.

I found whole foods pretty good too. And they make actual coffee if you are into/are addicted to that.

1 Like

I like this:

I hated him when he was killing the boomers but I think milos is now officially my guy:

1 Like

Oh my lord Ben Simmons is good

1 Like

are they really playing him point?

Is jumper looking better?

Kind of, Fultz is playing point on D bu Simmons was doing all the ball handling, jumper don’t know, he hasn’t needed it yet.

First 8 minutes of play 4 points 5 assists. He is playing a different game than everyone else on the floor

1 Like

He would have had 7 assists if his team mates could hit open shots

1 Like

Cant wait to catch them on league pass. Excited for the season.

1 Like

Came back in the the last 2 minutes of the second.

At the half

6 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists and a block in 11 minutes

1 Like

Boxscore stuffer!

We are going to win all the gold medals

Geez they are a terrible shooting team though!

He’d have like 14 assists if they could shoot

Makes me worried to see him shooting 2-8 though.

Was hoping a year off meant working on his shot.

1 Like

Did you see the vid on espn of them missing 15 odd shots in a row as a team in practice? Inc. layups. Brutal

hah yeah i saw that.