NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I don’t think we are THAT bad.

With the likes of KCP and Lopez, we are going to be far better off than we have been for a while but we are putting ALL of our eggs in the Free Agency basket once again and we all know how that turned out last time…

It’s LeBron & PG or bust this off-season.

For you NBA fans, especially Sixers fans we just did a Podcast with main Sixers writer Tom Moore on the line from Bucks County Pennsylvania We discuss Ben Simmons, Embiid’s health and have a look at how Sixers may go this year

2 Likes

Melo traded to okc.

West is going to be crazy.
Warriors, rockets, thunder, wolves, Spurs ouch.

Might be the last year of conference seeding.

2 Likes

My mate at work is going to be sooo unhappy…he was bragging all day on Friday about how Anthony was going to The Rockets

Im just glad he is not at the Lakers!

So Russ, PG13 and Melo who all crave the ball is going to work is it?

Whenever Mr West would sit and rest on the bench the Thunder would blow leads due to lack of scoring and playmaking. Now PG and Melo can take turns running the offense with mid ranges, post ups iso etc.( at least one of the three will always be on the court)

It’s definitely a more dangerous trio than my Celtics, However just like them I expect it to take a while for team chemistry to mesh.

Otherwise expect Russ to put up another MVP season again

Sad Melo has gone but happy for him. He deserves better than our rabble of a organisation. Just glad he didn’t get to the Rockets or Lakers

2 Likes

I have no idea how Russ and Melo can possibly coexist in the one team.

One runs the court like a maniac. One slows the pace of the game deliberately.

One defends like a maniac. One defends like a wounded scarecrow.

Unless they’re bringing Melo off the bench I think this makes them worse.

Well I doubt Carmelo is gonna get around 20 shot attempts per game like he usually does but he still has a pretty effective mid range and a decent rebounder, So it is probably better he comes off the bench so Russ can GPS (get those stats)

But even when they are all on the court Russ and PG should be the first 2 options but when the shot clock is running down and the play fails they can just throw it down to Carmelo and let him do his thing. No team can go all out for for an entire games length so having someone to slow the game down isn’t necessarily a bad thing

There’s a reason the cavs were rumored to want a Love and Melo trade to go through, as much heat as Love gets Melo can play a similar role.

Worse case scenario Carmelo leaves while russ and pg decline their player options and all 3 of them walk way at the end of the season leaving the Thunder.

Dwayne Wade signs a one year deal with the Cavs.

Oh baby

3 Likes

I want to give this more likes.

2 Likes

The kings are getting smoked by jazz, as expected.

1 Like

They roared back in the 2nd quarter. Only down 9.

1 Like

Gobert just too big for the Kings.

interesting shake-up for the All Star Game.

Public votes for ‘captains’ and they pick the squad.

1 Like

will be seeing Benny in the flesh on friday night in philly! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Kyle Kuzma is gunna be a tank of a player.

2 Likes

Jealous.

Is it wrong I read it as b-b-b-b benny in the flesh? (elton voice)

1 Like