NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Terrible post up move by Embiid.
Terrible.
Baynes played it well.

wrong.

He played it well. Just didn’t finish.
It was a foul anyway.

Jebus Philly gave up with 2 minutes left, and they were winning at the time too

That was some of the most essington D i’ve ever seen. They just haphazardly stood there and let them shoot, board and score with no opposition

Embid should have nailed that shot that was a piece of cake, questionable whether it was a foul

Philly rushed their last few shots, silly philly, choked hard

WOOOOHOOOOOO CELTICS YEAH THE FARKIN BOYS!

■■■■ PHILLY AND ■■■■ THIS BANDWAGONING TEAM

1 Like

Boston win again. Hopefully we get some respect for what we’ve done with a banged up roster.

4 Likes

Will have to watch it again, but it looked like he trapped himself under the basket then had to jump and force himself back into the court.

Looked off balance to me.

He was just shot really.

Philly’s last 3 possessions were Essington big time.

Embiid being a salty little princess and not congratulating the C’s.

Can’t back up his trash talk.

1 Like

OH BROTHER AUSTRALIA SUCKS

How far back are we going Pre-Simmons?

Lebrons a grub for heading to Miami, hope he never wins anything.

2 Likes

Philly had the chance to ice the game and fluffed it twice by over playing, one terrible rushed shot, and one he just lost the handle on it

Cracking finish…Big Al was huge again late

Yeah, its been terrible enjoying the best young basketballer the country has ever produced.
What a drag

4 Likes
1 Like

Fog is a contrarian.

you mean when no one was interested in Basketball and there were 3 people in here.

ok resume.

2 Likes

Simmons has to develop a midrange shot.

3 Likes

Not entirely dissimilar to LeBron’s early points differential.

They’re pretty cut throat over in the States. Wasn’t that long ago everyone was riding his ■■■■, now they’re beating him over the head with it.

That’s the glaring flaw in his game. If he has nothing more than an NBA average jump shot from outside the paint and is a 75% FT shooter he’d average 25 a game. I’m sure he is working on it. At nearly 7ft tall as a PG he would be able to get his shot over anyone guarding him…