NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Allblacks meme reporting is too fresh for old man HAP.

1 Like

Makes the move to the Rockets less likely as they would have preferred to do this via a trade.
Ups the chances for LA, 76ers and even for the Cavs to keep him.

DJ opts out of the Clippers. Which I think they are happy with.

Having just acquired Gortat they wonā€™t be needing him. Apparently Magic has put every single asset the Lakers has on the trade table to land Kawhi. Big stakes game but he knows if he gets Kawhi, he also gets LeBron.

Ball vs Balls

Paul George staying at the thunder.

2 Likes

Chris Paul 4 year max Houston
Rudy gay 1 year 10 mill spurs
Deandre Jordan 1 year 24 mill Dallas
Aron baynes 2 years 12 mill Boston.

Ariza 1 year 15 mill at Suns @fogdog

1 Like

Rose will stay at the Wolves.
Belinelli back to the Spurs, Rudy Gay re-signs as well.
Ilyasova to the Bucks for 3 years, $21 million
Jokic $148 million, 5 year deal to stay at Denver.

Everywhere Ersan goes he plays well and gets paid, but just keeps getting traded.

He does play well, but thatā€™s big coin for a backup.

Not anymoreā€¦there are a lot of players out there now getting paid more than that who do less.

1 Like

Lakers now apparently targeting LeBron, Kawhi and Boogie as their big 3.

Already turning into another let down of an off-season judging by the George re-signing with the MV-Me and CarmeLOL. How he thinks they are winning/contending anything is beyond me.

I donā€™t he this narrative, they got knocked out by a REALLY good Jazz team. They were without their best wing defender.

They sent terrible, and right now they are a shed load better than the Lakers

In a few days that might not be th case. But magic could still lay an egg

I found Phillys moves today really interesting

What moves??? Ahhh

1 Like

At the end of the day, when the game is on the line or the Thunder want a basket. The ball will be in Westbrookā€™s hands. PG will be a second fiddle at best in OKC.

Melo is justā€¦ So far cooked it is unbelievable and other than thatā€¦ You telling me that Andre Roberson is getting OKC over the Jazz? The biggest play he has ever made was OFF the court.

But anyways.

Whatā€™s your feeling on Kawhi, does he get traded or do the Spurs draw it out and let him walk? Or do they move him somewhere else just out of spite like the Pacers last year?

The Spurs will trade him, itā€™s so done, and the moves they made today look like,they are setting up for the post Kawhi era.

I actually feel like Magic should have moved faster to get it done

We arenā€™t getting LeBron unless we have Kawhi IMO.

There is no way he is coming to us unless we get him another superstar, minimum.

I hope we get a deal done soon but my fear is we trade the farm for him and it leaves the cupboard bare in terms decent role players coming off the bench etc. Just like 2012/13 when we went and got Dwight and Nash to partner with Gasol and Kobe and it totally imploded because the only decent bench option we had was Jodie freakin Meeks.

But, heā€™d be worth it if we could get him and Boogie in along with LeBron but to say Boogieā€™s achillies is a concern is an understatement.

4 year deal at the Lakers for LeBron.
Hope they miss playoffs

Not quite! :slight_smile:

1 Like