NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

How long til Leonard is signed as well.

he wouldn’t go unless it’s a done deal. .

If it’s just LeBron and what they have currently, in the West that may well happen

We won 35 games last season with Ball being injured a lot, Brook Lopez pulling down 5 boards on a good night and KCP chucking bricks with a hand in his face every night.

It is massive that he has signed with us without having another superstar here for him already.

This is the biggest FA move in the history of the league.

2 Likes

You played better without Ball.

1 Like

Disagree.

I watched all 82 games this season and we were fundamentally a far worse team without Ball on the court.

We literally created no offence what so ever and had the worst defensive player in the league in his place as a result.

People just have a vendetta against him. He is really talented, just hasn’t all come together for him, just like Ingram in his first year.

Look, he’s not terrible. But he’s not in the first 1/2 dozen rookies last year either.

Anyway, the Lebron announcement is official.

KCP signs a one year deal right after as well.

Wonder if a sign and trade with the Spurs is coming up?..

$12 million dollars? Who would do that?

Showtime is back

Might be trying to make salaries match up to try and offload Deng or move for Kawhi.

If not, it is a strange move as he is quite an average player.

1 Like

Ball is a can.

The only thing better than watching LeBron lose to the Dubs in the Final would be watching him lose to them in the first round

4 Likes

Haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Yep, I hate the Lakers

1 Like

Good for the league, at least it wont be Warriors Cavs again next year,

So Warriors v some other rubbish Eastern side?

The Celtics won’t be rubbish next season

2 Likes

yeh if everyones healthy, Celtics will be contenders.

I doubt the 76ers will be rubbish either.

Enough to get close to GSW?