NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I think you’ll find the Clippers will have better trade assests if future is the motivator and given this move from Toronto, they plan go blow it up after this year.

Clippers have decent picks over the next few years. Lakers don’t.

They may have the better assets now, but can they hang on Kawhi after the trade and can they attract another star to make Kawhi want to stay?

In the end, a team won’t trade for Kawhi unless he’s assured to stay there long term.

Yeah totally, they will have a metric tonne of cap space

How does a trade and waive work?

Never really understood that - what benefit for Atlanta?

They don’t have to use their cap, they can tank, they don’t have to overpay any spuds and they can look to target a free agent in the future.

Jonah Bolden signs 4 year rookie deal with the 6ers, will be on the roster

10 Likes

Does anyone know how I can get tickets to the Clippers V Sydney Kings game?
SeatGeek doesn’t have it.
The Kings will only sell them in a package that includes meet and greets.
Uni of Hawaii doesn’t have them for sale.
Stubhub has a couple but they seem very high and have the time of the game listed as TBA.

supercool beas signs with lakers

Thought they were stacked for forwards?

Good get for $3.5M

1 Like

Surely now the number 1 candidate to be strangled by LeBron first…

Between LeBron, Lance Stephenson, McGee, Rondo & Beasley…

Man… That could be a potentially horrendous lockeroom for the young guys.

I see this either being a major success that no one could predict or a total shambles. Nothing inbetween and that is worrying as a Lakers fan.

2 Likes

Love 4 years / $120M to stay at the Cavs
Melo to sign with Rockets for Vet’s minimum.

Cambage with an easy 35pts last week breaking another WNBA record with 88pts over 2 games.
25pts in a L a few days later

The Aussie Sapphires need to beat NZ tonight 11pm to get into the Quarter Finals of the U17 Womens World Cup.

1 Like

Looks like Mitch Creek may be getting a 2-way. I can’t see him exercising his nba out clause from both Adelaide and his German club for just a training camp invite.

2 Likes

76ers 1st round pick, Zhaire Smith, looks done for the year, Jones fracture of the foot.

ROY 2020

1 Like

Naturally.

Melo to Rockets - 1 year deal for $2.4million

Watch Houston slide

1 Like

Anyone able to get boomers tickets?

Couldnt checkout and kept getting"“Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase with VISA Checkout right now. Please choose another way to pay.”"