NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

You’re assuming that the only way to win is to shoot 3s

I reckon with LeBron, Rondo and Ball they should have a crack at rethinking the game - that’s three of the best passers in the comp.

3FGs at 40% are the same as 2FGs at 60%. In a league where everyone is drilled up to defend the perimeter it’s worth a 12 month experiment to try and break the mould

1 Like

The Lakers have athleticism (except for Ball), so they should use that to their advantage. They can play an up-tempo game, run the floor. There’s been some good plays between LeBron and Ingram, he knows how to find him with the backdoor cuts to the hoop. They won 35 games last year without LBJ. He can join a lottery team and take them to the play-offs. I expect the Lakers to be around the 50 win mark, which should be good enough for a 4th-5th seed place.

1 Like

I’m thinking Lonzo barely plays this year as he recovers from surgery. I’m guessing a late start and early finish to the year. Rondo is obviously just 1yr insurance to give them someone to play at PG

Then we get Klay Thompson and Anthony Davis!!

Regardless, you need outside shooting to allow for better driving lanes. Lakers don’t have enough to spread the court.

I do rate Svi Mykhailiuk though. He’s a bit away, but his summer league was very strong. His minutes have limited during pre season though.

Bogut has his ■■■■ handed to him by Daniel Johnson early in his Kings debut v the 36ers.

Came back in tomit ok and finished with 4 blocks and a shittonne of rebounds.

1 Like

Does the NBA start tomorrow?

Yes

2 Likes

Pumped!

1 Like

Love me some Tatum

1 Like

#ThanksMagic

2 Likes

Celtics had an average game and still wiped the floor with the 76ers!

4 Likes

Defense was epic. Embiid and Ben aside, Philly didn’t get much else offensively. Ben 19P 15R 8A. But still 5/11 FT, he has to improve that side of his game because he’s going to get to the line a lot the way he plays…

1 Like

Also this poster by Brown on Embiid

Boy oh boy wowee!

Fultz is a bust.

4 Likes

Pelicans blow the rockets out in Houston. Davis 32/16/8, Mirotic 30 and 10, Randle 25 points in 23 mins. I like the Pelicans, I think they can be a surprise contender in the West if they don’t trade The Brow.

Suns v Mavs next up. Really looking forward to watching Doncic!

1 Like

Super happy with DeRozan

1 Like

Boogie vs Davis is going to be fun to watch in the playoffs

1 Like

49 points in a quarter!
Stop the season now :rofl:

Suns!!!
Finally won a nationally televised game…

1 Like