NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I didnt realise Booker was going to be back for start of season. Great for you guys that he is!

Played that last quarter like it was January not game 1 with no preseason.

And we hit 3s… that never happens!

Loved our passing too, new coach has made a big difference.

1 Like

Stop the season now!

1 Like

@rylandoz its gonna be a long season.

Cannot believe Jimmy Butler hasn’t been traded.
How the hell does he continue playing when KAT and Wiggins cannot take his level of scrutiny?

Tbf, I see what Butler is talking about, KAT was trash today

2 Likes

KAT will be better off without Butler.

For the record…
I agree with Butler. But millennials don’t take to that kind of scrutiny.

Maybe he should, ■■■■ millennials if the first game after they sign a 38 million a season contact they put up 8 points and foul out after 22 minutes

LMA shot wasn’t falling but he had 19 freaking boards. 8 offensive.

That’s what real stars do.

I actually think Wiggins is more of a problem than KAT.
Whilst his stat sheet looks great, he doesn’t strike me as a damaging player nor one that really wants to be anything more than a low 20s scoring shooting guard.
KAT can cause opposition problems.

1 Like

Great start to 2018/19 by the aussie contingent

Simmons started where he left off

Baynes came off the bench to give Philly nightmares while Fultz was chucking it away. 3 daggers from the giant man bun

Good numbers and big minutes for Jingles and Exum in Utah’s big win

30 minutes off the bench for Patty

1 Like

Yeah mate it doesn’t look too promising!

Hopefully they can get Waiters and JJ on the park soon and we’ll see what happens.

Broekhoff hit a three with his first shot too.

Delly and Thon need to get the hell out of Milwaukee

1 Like

I’m super happy with Derozan

What I liked the best even more than his 6 points on the last 3 possessions to win the game was that he showed up, and to the best of my knowledge isn’t managed by his uncle

I things you already knew, Melo changed uniforms but is still junk

3 Likes

Started well enough, a deep 2 and then a 3 as soon as he stepped on the court. However from there he threw up bricks. Was very impressed with what I saw from Phoenix. The additions of Ariza, Tyson Chandler and Jamal Crawford offer up good veteran experience. With the young guys they have they might surprise this year. Ayton had a very good debut.

1 Like

Simmons has his first triple double of the season.

1 Like

Good start to the new Lakers era.

1 Like

I’m liking this, real fast ball movement. Shooting will be an issue but they will cause a lot of problems with their speed and athleticism…

Turned to ■■■■ when LeBron sat.

1 Like

Interesting when LBJ and Rondo are on the court. Rondo is a facilitator but when LBJ is there he demands the ball, so he almost becomes obsolete. LBJ has to play the 3 or 4 when Rondo is on the court for it to be effective. He found him a few times back door. Rondo also playing well with the 2nd unit…