NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Lakers not looking too bad, but couldn’t hit a 3 to save their lives.

Need more Svi!

Wow.
Terrible shooting numbers.
Lebron, Ingram, Lonzo, Kuzma and Lance went 2 for 22 combined from the 3 point line.

1 Like

Horrible first game which was to be expected unfortunately.

Horrible on defence all game and got torn apart by Nik farking Stauskas who should barely be playing in Europe somewhere and of course the downhill skiers in Lillard and McCullom chip in as well.

Our ball movement looks a lot better than last year for the most part and LeBron was great but we practically fell apart when he and Rondo weren’t on the court.

KCP should not be starting again for the remainder of the season as Hart is currently and will be a far better player than him. Kentavious Caldwell-Brick throws up some of the worst shots I’ve seen taken on a basketball court.

It’s going to take at least 30 games for us to gel properly but no matter how much we can gel between them and now, one thing is for sure, we are going to be the worst 3 point shooting team in the league bar none along with free throw percentage and that alone will see us bounced out in the first round.

Here’s hoping it clicks and clicks faster than expected but damn. That was UGLY.

2 Likes

This year is a write off anyway. It’s all about next year

Bump.

I don’t think LeBron planned on competing this year. He’ll probably take the young guys into the playoffs for some experience and a second-round exit, but theres a reason they signed a bunch of dudes to one-year deals. He’ll work on building his Hollywood brand, filming Space Jam and developed Kuz, Ingram, Lonzo and Hart. They’ll probably sign AD next year and then go from the Championship then. Conveniently, this will be when Boogie, Klay and KD are all out of contract, making the West winnable again.

MAPLE ■■■■

Jazz Warriors is a good game Dante and Jo playing well

1 Like

just put it on to back to back 3s by jingles and mitchell. incredible.

1 Like

■■■ that end

I think Jazz went 1-8 for 3’s in the first qtr

No D in this game either.

throwing bricks rn for the jazz

you just have to love ingles

2 Likes

mitchell with some very selfish plays at the end there.

Wow. How did that happen.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Got away with one there Wez, I reckon

1 Like

Mitchell is not a great shooter. 7/23 FG, he is a high volume shooter but he throws up his share of bricks…