NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I love watching lebron when decides to turn it on.

3 Likes

LeBron drops: 44 points, 10 rebounds, 9 Assists, 13/15 FTā€™s, 5/6 3PT & 3 blocks.

You could tell from the get go that he just said: ā€œIā€™m turning it on tonight and there is nothing you can do about it.ā€

Highest score by an individual Lakers player since Kobeā€™s farewell game.

3 Likes

Melo confirmed leaving rockets.

He has to play with that intent for the Lakers to do anything this year. His shot wonā€™t always fall like it did last night from deep, but he was dominant, did everything. Scored, facilitated, he even played defense!

Melo and Houston was always going to be a bad mix. I blame the Rockets more than Melo because they shouldā€™ve know what they were getting. Melo has failed to adapt his game and also not taken care of his body. Thatā€™s on him. But last year at OKC shouldā€™ve been a fair indication of what would transpireā€¦

1 Like

Probably goes to your mob

Rockets beat down on Golden State 107-86.

1 Like

Murray almost scores 50 the other day and today he comes off the bench.

When heā€™s on heā€™s basically unstoppable to the point you feel bad for the 2/3 players trying to defend him

Plus those downtown 3ā€™s were just plain nasty

So good to watch though

1 Like

Broke a team rule, apparently. will be back in the starting line-up tomorrow.

watching the heat is so frustrating, just cannot score in the 4th.

1 Like

Chemistry will take a while with the Sixers but good signs with Butler in both games

1 Like

Yep

Comment above that Simmons will need to be more assertive scoring now. I wouldā€™ve thought the opposite. Embiid and Butler are the go to scorers, leaving Ben free to concentrate on what he does well.

(Still needs to learn to shootā€¦ but maybe heā€™s only ever going to be a 15ppg guy, and thatā€™s OK)

1 Like

I thought the Butler trade would be a bust, but geez it actually might just work.

Mind tricks

All I read is semi and rise up

Eek

1 Like

No.

How many clubs have to fail in Melbourne before they realise it wonā€™t work

Thatā€™s not entirely true, the Magic did well for quite a while, just bad management that cost them in the end,
. Itā€™s stupid that Queensland can have 2 teams but Victoria canā€™t

1 Like

Magic was in a good era of the NBL.
Tigers, Magic, Giants was fantastic
But since then the Giants, Tigers, Magic, Titans, Dragons have all failed or merged

1 Like

Theyā€™ve picked the right area to be based if it was to succeed though. Knox area has always been a basketball hub.