NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

The only guy who has come out with any credit with this whole mess at Golden State is Steph. We now know whose team this is. Not just as a player but a leader. Klay is just a shooter who is in a horrible funk. Durant is the MSOAT (Most Sensitive Of All Time), Draymond is just a pumped up role player. Curry is/was the glue holding the whole thing together. This won’t last, they’ll get things going again of course, but now it feels like there’s not the same harmony as there once was and this might be their “98 Bulls” year, the last hurrah for this team before it breaks up…

1 Like

I get so much joy out of watching de-aaron fox.

It really shows how much Steph deserved those mvps. The teams success is all on him.

2 Likes

Also starting to think Michael jordan was pretty important to the 90s Bulls teams. Any idea what colour the sky will be tomorrow?

I think Durant is great. But not Lebron like great.
There has been a bit of a ‘Durant is the best player ion the league’ ureteric because of his Finals MVPs, but I still see Lebron as the best in the NBA.
Durant isn’t too far behind. It’s also forgotten that he (and Russell) led an OKC team to the Finals and pushed the Warriors to 7 games before he went and joined them.

I think Durant fits into the GSW team game style very well, but in all honesty, I’m not sure they get past Houston last year without Durant. He means more to them in playoffs as the unguardable mid range option that opens up opportunities for Curry and Klay.

I think he only get those opportunities because everyone else is focused on Steph and klay from range.

It kinda doesn’t matter whether he’s the number 2 or 3 scorer when the number 2 scorer on the other team is JR fkg Smith

Got to say the NBL has been a good watch this season. In comparison to the NBA, it used to be what the A-League is like compared to the EPL/La Liga. But the standard is very good right now with the mix of imports and the Aussie players. It’s good ball…

3 Likes

I’ve been getting into the NBL over the past three seasons. They have done a wonderful job of reinventing the comp.

It’s deadset enjoyable to go and watch now, the standard is great.

4 Likes

Aaron Gordon throwing down 20 first qtr points and LBJ just a lazy 19 in the first qtr against Miami

Spurs leading GSW

No Curry or Green

1 Like

Got lakers to win by over 5.5 pts in a multi going for 480, cash out offering 310 atm. Tempting

1 Like

I would’ve cashed out but they’re up by double figures with 45sec left

The hell is LBJ still on??

Lol yup they are so flakey but I held my nerve

3 Likes

LeBron drops:

51 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 19/31 FG, 6/8 3PT.

Was the sole reason we won.

He hit shots from everywhere and hit some absolute bombs, including the last shot of the game to bring up his 50.

I think he is going to put the team on his back and carry all of them until the front office gets him some help.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Kemba balling again today like an MVP and Randle notching up a triple double in 25 minutes

If he gets this team to the WC Finals it would be equal to getting last season’s Cavs to the NBA Finals. Lakers had the worst record in the NBA over the past 5 years and they are definitely in with a shout for #2 in the west. Cavs have gone from the Eastern Conference champions to being the worst team in the NBA. Love is injured so that compounds their issues, but they’d still be garbage if he was fit…

1 Like

Bolden injured playing in the G league.

“small cortical crack in the proximal fibula of his right leg”

Damn, Kemba Walker has been amazing this season.

I really hope the Hornets start attracting some great players to play with him or he moves for more success because he deserves it.

Underrated.

1 Like