NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I think he would be a great fit at Phoenix next to Ayton.

1 Like

76ers as a spread 4

Thatā€™s three spirit, the aussie spirit.

Bring them all to philly

Paddy Mills is Aussie Philly need

1 Like

Donā€™t forget Jingles

1 Like

PG13 going off v Milwaukee. 5 3s and there are still 7 mins left in the first half!

1 Like

Doncic with 35 and a triple double. Wow!

5 Likes

Deng Adel with some good minutes for Cleveland with their win over the bulls, delly had a good game too

2 Likes

Whoa. Matched up against Kawhi too.

What a freak.

Will be the best player in the comp within 5 years

1 Like

Got Cameron Payneā€™s minutes after he was cut.
But it wont last as theyā€™ve picked up Kobi Simmons as a replacement.

He was draining 3s with Kawhi in his face. He threw 3 alley-oop dimes in the 3rd, all on point. Heā€™s a genius.

3 Likes

AD has requested a trade.

Que the Laker fans thinking its fait accompli heā€™s going there.

It is, right? And of course this is the BomberBlitz Laker thread, after all.

I do hope he ends up somewhere else though.

1 Like

Fascinating to see if a trade gets done before the Feb 7 deadline. This is LAā€™s best chance to get a deal through as probably their biggest competition in getting Davis, Boston, are virtually eliminated from the trade table as any deal that would see Davis in green before the deadline must involve getting rid of Kyrie Irving, and Iā€™d be stunned if that happened. But if Kyrie re-signs at Boston in FA we can still make a play for The Brow. Go figure!

Message to New Orleans is reject any trades before Feb 7 and weā€™ll see you in the summer!

2 Likes

Unless he says he wants to go to the Lakers, the trade wonā€™t get done.
Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma and late picks picks can be beaten by a Boston offer after the season is complete.

Jaylen Brown, Aaron Baynes, Horford and early draft picks. Thatā€™s enough $$$ to free up their salary in 2020 plus picks to rebuild.

But if Iā€™m the Lakers, Iā€™m offering everything possible (minus Lebron) to get him there.

1 Like

Literally thatā€™s what it is. I donā€™t think AD is the type that would want to burn bridges at NO, but he can come out and say he will only be signing for LAL when he hits Free Agency in 2020. How many teams would sell the farm for a 1-year rental? I guess Toronto did in getting Leonard despite knowing that they are next to no chance of keeping him in Canada past this season. Magic and the Lakers have to strike now. Mind you, the rest of their roster will look pretty thin. If the deal is Kuzma, Ball, KCP, Ingram and 2 1st rounders, then their potential starting 5 might look like:

C: Zubac
PF: Davis
SF: LBJ
SG: Hart
PG: Rondo

Then youā€™ve got McGee, Chandler, Lance, Beasley, Svi on the benchā€¦

Yeah that team is not doing much in the playoffs!

Mitch Creek getting playing time with the Nets as they push the Celtics pretty close near the end of the 3rd.

3 Likes

6 points in 12 mins. Not bad!

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t worry too much about this year. That was gone once Paul George decided to sign on in OKC.

I donā€™t know how the salary stacks up, but if we got another star through free agency alongside Lebron and the Brow then weā€™d get all the cheap free agents lining up to play in LA.

Also, I think the Brow and Rondo + the rest of the New Orleans team made it into the second round of playoffs last year. If itā€™s a favourable matchup (anyone but Golden State and Houston), I donā€™t see how LA couldnā€™t sneak into the second round.
I doubt it though. Team chemistry will be very tough to build in such a short time.