NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

This guy is an actual sports writer…

GSW V Philly is a fun game. A bit of spice to it.

If Steph cools and Jimmy Buckets heats it could be a boil over.

This thread should be free of the rubbish that Rappapport (he’s actually an actor) and Bayless deliver.
The most ridiculous ‘media personalities’ by far. But they do it because it makes them millionaires…

Bolden says NOO

2 Likes

Sixers bullied the warriors that quarter

2 Likes

Great game in San Fran. 11 form Embiid and 9 from Simmonds that qtr.

Huge win for Philly. Ben was tremendous on D.

This kind of win brings belief.

3 Likes

That third quarter was remarkable. Simmons kept them in it in the first half.

1 Like

And Joel’s 3rd quarter was immense. Most double doubles in the NBA. What a talent!!

2 Likes

This warms my heart on so many levels

5 Likes

Hopefully a coming of age game for Ben and the Sixers. Of the East I can see them and Milwaukee potentially pushing the Warriors further in a Finals match-up than Toronto or Boston.

Massively

the Knicks just threw their best player away to get the pick 9 from a draft where they had pick 8.

Throwing good money after bad.

Farkin brilliant!

1 Like

Yeah, about the only thing the Warriors have issue with is length, which Phily and the Bucks both have in spades

3 Likes

Anyone watching the NBL? United giving the Breakers a proper rogering at HT.

I think it should be noted that Klay wasn’t playing today…just to keep the hype in perspective

and to get out of a contract from a player they drafted, traded away, then signed to a 71 million dollar contract.

It might all be worth it if they land KD, Kyrie and hit the jackpot in the draft lottery. Loving the NBA trade coverage. Bill Simmons podcast has just dropped, a special Porzingis trade edition. The irony is that Knicks fans are losing their ■■■■ over a guy they booed on draft night!

1 Like

LA will probably give you lonzo if you promise to take Lavar

1 Like
2 Likes