NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

off to OT2 in this brick-feast.

1 Like

Giannis fouls out,

Raptors finally get it done. Bucks were so bad yet still took it to two overtime periods…

1 Like

MAGIC GOES BANG

The Lakers are a disaster. What notable Free Agent would want to join that chaos? The fact that the President of Basketball Operations did not have full control over basketball matters shows how badly undermined that position was. Magic was right to step down if his power was diminished, perhaps not the best way to do it but at least he was completely honest about what went down.

Both offenses looking good early in this Game 4 in Portland.

Freaks sake is that Matt Nicholls out there blowing the whistle

Clear path foul on that.

That will do me. Not one other side or player in the NBA gets that call. Ridiculous. But not a surprise.

Another overtime here, Portland still couldn’t get it done with a 10 point lead heading into the 4th…

1 Like

Reffing in last 5 minutes has been pretty ordinary.

Draymond has been so good these playoffs.

2 Likes

Sweep. That’s 3 games in a row the Blazers have ■■■■ the bed.

1 Like

As I have previously mentioned, these guys must have some great self belief. Even when things aren’t going their way they find a way

3 Likes

Hell of a season. Fact is if we balled like that against anyone other than GSW we’d be into the finals. Would have been easy to blow the joint up after last year, but sticking together and getting to the WCF is pretty flaming amazing. Just didn’t know how to handle the big moments, going 15-17 points up against these blokes three games in a row is outstanding. Just got to learn how to finish it off.

I saw that Blazers lead for 100mins this series and Warriors for 80.

2 Likes

Yep, it was like Stotts called a time out at some stage of each game and said “You know, we really shouldn’t be beating these guys by this much, what the hell?” And everyone just went into panic mode. Fourth quarter and OT today was horrible offence, completely went away from the first three quarters play.

2 Likes

They’ll be up there again next year if they stick together. A healthy Nurkic could’ve made a huge difference. I love Lillard but I think he needs to take more shots.

I’m guessing they lose Hood? A defense SG would help them out if they face the Rockets or Warriors in the finals again next year.

Magic’s power wasn’t diminished. Magic wasn’t the right choice for PoBO. That role needs to be more hands on than Magic is willing and capable of doing.
Magic is the face of LA. That’s about it. Anything more than that is asking him to be someone who he isn’t.

Warriors are amazing, the whole team. What a pleasure to watch

No KD, Boggie, Iggy

Look at some of the blokes that got minutes

1 Like