NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

hahahahahahah Where?

Will the MSOAT make a miraculous recovery for Game 2?

That was a weird game. Curry hit all night, Green a triple double, they never looked like winning.

3 Likes

I want to like the Raptors but the Drake thing just ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  me.

2 Likes

Fkg concur.

Pay your damn child support, you weak, flash in the pan ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with Drake stirring the pot for a team heā€™s passionate about (although thatā€™s easy for me to say being a hardcore Raptors fan for so many years) although I can see where youā€™re coming from. Itā€™s more a case of the media paying too much attention to Drakes antics.

Talented musician, not a flash in the pan. Has a lot of great albums and singles, in fact broke the Beatles record for most Top 10 songs in a year back in 2018, so thatā€™s hardly a fair call if sales and achievements are anything to go by.

As for the Raptors, whatā€™s not to like about them? Founded in 1995, struggled their way through early years to get to where they are now - their first NBA Finals ever.

Itā€™s been a long road of doing really well in the regular season only to fall short when it counted - in play offs.

I will admit I was very annoyed when they traded DeRozan for Leonard. DeRozan was dedicated to Toronto and gave his all, however it appears to be the right move as Kawhi Leonard has almost single handedly put us into a position we have never been in, and the country is going mad! And good on them!

For those of you who donā€™t know much about Kawhi, his father was murdered back in 2008 when he was 17. The killer has never been found. Itā€™s clearly had an affect on Kawhiā€™s life as to his quiet demeanour and robotic expressions that people are so fast to judge, but heā€™s a decent guy on and off the court IMO.

Also, check out Nav Bhatia, the Indian Superfan, heā€™s such a positive guy, been to every Toronto home game ever, bleeds red and black!

I hope we can go all the way, I really do and sorry if Iā€™m annoying anybody on this thread but Iā€™m just super excited!

7 Likes

You enjoy it, mate. Weā€™re not used to getting joy from watching sport.

4 Likes

Drake impregnates women and does not pay for the resulting offspring.

Heā€™s a person of poor moral fibre. A burdensome weight on decency.

His music is also like listening to vomit boil in a dumpster fire.

4 Likes

If you say soā€¦ youā€™d know, dingus.

Drake lots of great albums, give me a spell, will barely be remembered in 10 years. Anyway back to the basketball, Raptors were good, this will be a good contest.

1 Like

Never said anybody wasnā€™t entitled to their opinion!

People said that 10 years ago :joy:

2 Likes

And they were proved correct.

Lol Iā€™ve never seen a sadder bunch of people than on this website.
Never ceases to amaze me. Keep the insults coming, reflection of your sad lives it seemsā€¦

Meltdown in 3,2ā€¦1

What happened?

Kicks had a fair turn around.

What an interesting and perceptive fellow you must be.

Insulting philandering cockwomble ā€œartistsā€ = ā€œsad lifeā€?

Grasp some perspective and reality.

Come on Raptors! Just need to start making some shots because Golden State are just living at the free-throw line.

Golden state on track to shoot a hundred and seventy six free throws this game