NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Freaks sake I hate that mob.

Never write off a champion team

Cousins is getting better as the series goes on

1 Like

Like them or not I admire their cojones

Hey Woosha? Woosha???

Take the last 3 minutes of this game and show it to the team. Down their best player and out another with a rib injury. Getting call after call go against them. Then give up the lead as the home crowd goes crazy.

Yet, pull out the win.

Championship blood.

They may lose game 6 but geez, they showed something tonight. I know the last 5 seasons have normalized this sort of iron will but man that was next level.

3 Likes

If you are a basketball fan you are happy, another game

1 Like

avoided the gentlemanā€™s sweep

4 Likes

Wrong hands for the final bucket.

Kawhi gave it up too early on that last play. The double team hadnā€™t even moved up on him.

1 Like

Confirmed - KD Achilles injury. Whether thatā€™s due to this calf problem or itā€™s been an Achilles all along, I suspect the latter. When he initially did it he looked around as if someone kicked him in the leg. Thatā€™s a bad sign.

sheesh. hope its not a full rupture and thereā€™s no blame game.

Man have you seen that close up video getting around on Twitter, looks like something snaps and rolls up his calf.

1 Like

I havent, but youā€™d think itā€™s a full rupture then :frowning:

Itā€™s odd though, he was able to flex his foot up and down on the ground.

Didnt think heā€™d be able to do that if fully gone.

Definitely a full rupture. Mrs Ace did 1 at netball and it sounded like a firecracker went off. She was in a moon boot for months.

2 Likes

Lawsuit incoming

I did mine doing the same move KD tried.

1 Like

amazing footage

Not if you are a Knicks supporter like myself

2 Likes

Going to be interesting now.

Will KD opt in to his player option at Warriors and get the 30 mill to rehab for year (Warriors end up being capped out, maybe lose Klay)

or will someone sign KD on a max contract knowing heā€™s out for a year?

4 Likes