NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Hmmm. I think any club would think twice about getting him this off-season. If someone offers the max he’d be mad not to take it, but I’d be tempted to, if it’s a 12 month injury, to opt in at GSW, get paid to rehab, maybe come back at some point next year, prove your healthy and the same old KD. He will get max offers for sure. He will be 31 at the end of next season and I can’t see his game getting old in a hurry so long as the Achilles is OK. 7ft tall and can get his shot over anyone. He could play until he’s 40.

2 Likes

Don’t know to be mad or happy that Booker missed…

I’m looking forward to the game whoever plays. Still a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.

3 Likes

Yep, still some great players there.

2 Likes

They’ll all be on heavily restricted minutes. But still there are some very good players in that roster. It’s not like they’ve sent down Alex Caruso (he actually was ballin’ towards the end of last season for the Lakers) or players who are just role players…

1 Like

Also if you pay ■■■■ loads of $$ to go to a finals Game to then cheer on players getting injured.

You are an absolute pelican

GSW in 7

3 Likes

Kyrie opts out of his last year at the Celtics.
He also splits from his long time agent and appears ready to sign with ROC Nation - lots of signs he’s off to the Nets.

Meanwhile active negotiation between the Celtics, Lakers and Pelis over AD’s services.

1 Like

KD says opting in to his last year at the Dubs is “last resort”, so you’d think that was highly unlikely.

1 Like

Hopefully we give this one to GSW so we can finish these clowns at home :blush:

I want GSW to win soooo bad

If they can clean up their stupid turnovers and get something out of cousins and Draymond needs to score more, they are a chance

So flat that KD is injured, man that sucks

Towel being handed out at the game tonight (last ever game in Oakland before Warriors move to San Francisco)

5 Likes

Awesome.

I tipped Toronto in 6, I hope that it ends tonight. Go for the throat Raps!

1 Like

Hell if a start

I’m a good omen for GSW, when I got home it was 17-8 to raptors. Since then Toronto has been trash.

Keep watching.

IM GOING BACK TO WORK

How the hell are Warriors ahead in this game.

Not good for Klay!

■■■■. That did not look good for Klay.