NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Leonard might not go back to Toronto.

He might drive straight down to LA to join his new team.

1 Like

Shattered for the warriors

Would of smashed this series with fit stars, proud of the way they played.

Curry has to learn no to try and do everything, those stupid turnovers kill that team

2 Likes

and his missed 3s in the last.

he threw bricks when it counted.

■■■■ everything else and who goes where and who did what and who was and wasn’t there, that’s sport, we just won an NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
WE THE CHAMPS!!!

3 Likes

Have to say the refs sure killed the moment with that last decision. What a way to delay what was an amazing win.

4 Likes

I didn’t think Dorris Bourke needed to ask Kawhi about his future at that point.

She should have let it go and not gone for the headline.

2 Likes

He needs the deck stacked in his favour to win. He’s a poor clutch player in NBA Finals. So glad the Raptors won. The lack of respect they’ve been shown all playoffs has been astounding. The media wanted so much for the Warriors to win this, they were basically writing Steph in as Finals MVP. Kawhi is THE MAN!!!

4 Likes

I was waiting for them to overturn the decision and call a foul against Kawhi.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Klay done his acl

What a ■■■■■■ up last two games

3 Likes

KD and Klay gone for next year you’d think. The KD issue I think could’ve been handled better (eg: he should’ve never played in Game 5) but an ACL is just bad luck. My goodness. He’s a Free Agent too…

What do the dubs offer Klay now?
He was surely on a max deal before the injury.

The West is wide open next season.

1 Like
1 Like

F821-BFA9-2-A14-4-B52-A71-B-9-A16-AEE8-C690

3 Likes

Great article this one:

2 Likes

The Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks – including the No. 4 overall in 2019 Draft, league sources tell ESPN.

Woj is reporting it so it must be true. WOW! Ingram, Ball, Hart + 3 1st round picks, which includes the #4 pick of this year’s draft. Lakers get AD and keep Kyle Kuzma. That’s a very good deal IMO for all parties.

Just when I was starting to enjoy the NBA again, this happens.

2 Likes

LOL! The Lakers from an organisational POV are still dysfunctional. Who knows, they now have LBJ and AD, but let’s see how they fill out the rest of the roster. They desperately need shooting, and they actually got worse in that area in trading Hart. Odds on Korver signing with LA?