NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

The irony of this post is outstanding.

Youā€™re a massive tool.

1 Like

Yeah, they went to school together

Why? On the court he represents himself, his team and his county really well. Kyrgios doesnā€™t.

1 Like

I was coached by Dave for 3 years, and he is an outstanding human being the sort of coach who coached life lessons before sporting ones, Iā€™ve met his Mum several times and sheā€™s really nice too. I havenā€™t seen Ben since he was 5 but I find it really hard to imagine with his parents that the Apple fell to far from the tree.

I feel like we are holding a kid to a very unreasonable standard here.

3 Likes

Trouble is he is hooked up with that detestable Kardashian Fark wit family now. Anyone who has contact with them is turned quickly

Go check out what his sister posts on Twitter, sheā€™s rabid nuts

Jeez some overreactions to Simmons here. Had no problem with what he said, and Campbell Brown saying that kind of thing even as a joke is off the mark.

AFL fans not used to athletes actually using their platform for social change.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s legitimately is bipolar. She had a lot harder time of it growing up than Ben did.

tall poppy syndrome

noun

INFORMALā€¢AUSTRALIAN/NZ

1. a perceived tendency to discredit or disparage those who have achieved notable wealth or prominence in public life.
5 Likes

The hatchet job going on in the Aussie media on Ben Simmons is extraordinary. Comes out with the crown thing and the media have run take down stories on him every day talking about what he should be doing.

Meanwhile Patty Mills has been touring remote indigenous communities on his own dime buying them things they need, and the mainstream media havenā€™t covered that at all.

They racial profile even when they attempt to dismiss racial profiling.

5 Likes

It was covered.

1 Like

One, he went to like 6 different places doing different things in all of them all over Australia is in outback SA right now

Xavier Cooks got injured at boomers training, out for the tournament. Creek or Adel seem like the likely options to come in for him

Are they in the country?

Creek definitely is, and Iā€™d say a Adel would be too.

I know Mitch is a fan favourite, as heā€™s a grinder and Aussies all love a grinder, but tbh Adel is the better option here as heā€™s a better shooter than Mitch and that bench needs that.

2 Likes

Really nice to hear Mills is doing that.

1 Like

Going to the states with the family in March and would like to catch a couple of games. What are your thoughts on Stub Hub, SeatGeek, Vivid Seats, TickPick etc? I canā€™t seem to use SeatGeek as it wants a US address and phone. Cheers.

Iā€™ve used Stubhub with no issues.

Iā€™ve also just scalped tickets at the game.

2 Likes