NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I’ve used stubhub and the official ticketmaster resale site no worries.

1 Like

Yep. Stubhub is great.

I’d consider buying them around a month beforehand though or even a week beforehand.

I bought Laker and Bulls tickets early thinking they’d be sell outs but then D Rose and Kobe got injured and I ended up paying way overs for the game. Great seats though.

Also…
Once I got to the some of the cities, I ended up missing a few games as I ended up finding better things to do. The trip began as a sporting experience trip, but interests changed once I got there.

1 Like

Another vote for Stubhub.
I’ve bought right up to 1 hour before the game - worked well for MSG and Washington.

1 Like

Thanks heaps gents - great info - I was looking at a Clippers/Sixers game and thought I should get the tickets now but based on comments I should probably wait a bit?

Likely to be a popular game, price might be exy, so perhaps watch a week before?

1 Like

cheers mate :+1:

Creek got the gig

2 Likes

RACIST

Boggie torn ACL, done for the season. So it begins

Poor ■■■■■■■… got to feel sorry for him…
Went from looking like a max contract player to torn Achilles to not getting a ring that was all but guaranteed st the start of the season to now looking like he might be done…

He’s 29. He’s a long way from done, even with this season a write-off.

His decisions over the past 2 years have just diddled himself himself out of 10s of millions of dollars. Life comes at you quick.

I dont like Ben Simmons

1 Like

He probably doesn’t like you either

3 Likes

I don’t mind him but have never understood how people “adopt” a team just because it has an Aussie. Don’t like Philadelphia so I wouldn’t support them if the whole squad was Australian!

1 Like

I think that has come about because of the continual roller coaster of player movement. It’s easier to invest in a player than a team, particularly if the player is Australian.

I’ve always been a Lakers fan but these days I keep a keen eye on what the teams with Aussie players are doing.

1 Like

Game is on SBS Vineland right now

Too many dribble handoffs

1 Like

why isn’t baynes playing?

it’s amazing how many NBA players we actually have now.
Happened pretty quickly too.

Rested. But that was the least of our problems. Basketball Australia being presented with the biggest opportunity in the sports history in this country and they have completely ■■■■■■ it by retaining Lemanis as coach. He is woefully inept at this level.

2 Likes