NBA 2022/23

He’s not the devil in disguise, he’s just a cockwomble

3 Likes

Quality comment

And yet it would seem that quite a few of the experts disagree on his potential impact.

I particularly liked Steve Nash’ comment:

After Ben Simmons’ slow start to Brooklyn’s pre-season, Nets head coach Steve Nash called for patience.

“I think with Ben, a lot of it is not just the understanding, it’s the reps,” Nash said earlier in the week.

“He hasn’t played for a long time. He’s coming off a back surgery. I think there’s some periods of indecision and confidence that he has to gain from playing. All of us do. We can’t take that much time off, join a new group and just figure it out, Day 1. He needs time.”

He can’t shoot. He refuses to shoot. He hasn’t changed one bit. He’s no better than he was in his rookie season. Giddey will show him up.

I can’t wait to see how toxic this Lakers team ends up being this season!

zion injured again

I only saw the box score and was wondering why his minutes were so low. What did he do?

left ankle strain/soreness?

General article covering all the Aussies in the NBA this year

1 Like

He looks in great shape too. You just want to see him stay fit enough to play 70+ games. The Pels will be no joke, but he might be one of those guys that can never stay healthy for a prolonged period…

1 Like

I’m not sure blokes that big are supposed to do the things he does. He’s still a massive unit. The wear and tear must be real.

2 Likes

lol imagine judging an afl player after 2 years off from just 2 pre-season games

ben is doing better than expected after 2 years away from the pace and intensity of the game

think he’ll be a damn fine addition to the nets, you can see he’s still an absolute menace on D and in the passing lanes.

1 Like

Simmons fouled out in 13 minutes today. Perhaps didn’t have an appetite to play in the last preseason game?

He’s a joke. No heart, no want to work on his game, no drive to get the best out of himself.

2 Likes

Only took a day for him to clown you

I’m over Ben slander. It’s getting boring now.

1 Like

actually the refs have clowned this pre-season, it’s all over nba reddit how ridiculously trigger happy the refs have been so far and that ben was unfairly called by them, the miami vs pels game was tough viewing with all the soft calls being made too, been a disgrace

also 6 assists in 13 minutes is elite.

You or I could rack up the assists playing with Durant and Kyrie

2 Likes

Yawn

1 Like

4yrs $140 Million for Jordan Poole
#PooleParty

3 Likes