Neeld gets it - walks out never to return

Public stoning for this man. Don’t let the team do it though. They will miss

9 Likes

Thought this was relevant here too. Get him OUT!

Didn’t this clown bring in Stephen Dank after we ran him out of the club for juicing our players with god knows what?

Interesting

What the ■■■■?

??? Explain

1 Like

Yes, please do explain @Riolio

Don’t forget his move to make 2 20 year olds captain at Melbourne. That decision in itself should be enough to put a line through his name for good.

1 Like

We do know what the players were given with the one caveat that we can’t prove the thymosin was thymomodulin as we don’t have the invoice, and Dank won’t tell us where he ordered it from. So the players were suspended as it could’ve been something else like TB4.

But after many years of forensic investigation all other substances given to the players have been identified, confirmed and the expectation that there will be no negative health impacts whatsoever was confirmed by multiple medical experts at player meetings. The truth is the program had no observable impact at all on players, except to ruin their careers.

Please stop parroting braindead media scumsuckers who would experience an increase in IQ if their brains were replaced with dogshits.

3 Likes

I recall that Hird said on his podcast (a while back) that as coach he would listen, as in take careful note of, only a very few people in the box. He didn’t want to be overwhelmed with lots so opinions on what to do. I think, correct me if I’m wrong, it was 1 or 2 people he wanted to hear from.

i think the issue stems from who that person is, rather than its 1 person.

I always thought he was hard done by Melbourne, and he purged the list for them and was sacked… brang in heaps of high draft picks (many not that great) although 120 point floggings in the last game of the season at Kardinia Park dont play well with fans… so it was always on the table.

That said, never felt he had the back bone hardness a senior Coach needs… they need some arrogance so as not to try and take in everyone’s opinion and pander… Mick Malthouse/ Malcolm Blight etc… these guys dont get pushed around. (despite Mick being a bot of a tosser… he certainly dosnt back down)

A message from Neeld to a harder player is probably not heeded… he just dosnt have the veil of hardness for those to follow him.

I think he is probably a very good analyst though, and i think he should stay.
All this coach sacking stuff is non-sense… probably the first un-disturbed season…

A combination of over expectation this year, a very new group with a new dynamic and a mix of injurys.

I think we will get better, we have not been BELTED, and we sticthced up 2 of the best sides going around so far… and it was only 13 points to carlton… and anzac day was just bad luck from the start with 2 major injurys early… IMO once that happens your playing catch up now days with low rotations.

1 Like

Yeah thinking about it more I’m wondering how commonplace this method is, it might be widespread, but only listening to one voice in the box – and that of a verified failed senior coach – is concerning.

2 Likes

Could be worse. He could just be hearing voices.

4 Likes

The distinction could be that only X amount of whoever can approach Woosha during games, whereas Woosha can ask whoever he wants anything if he initiates it.

That still leaves the problem of who that one person is.

You wouldn’t want any cross talk during our furious fast paced chipping around the backline.

9 Likes

And don’t come back

2 Likes

Incoming news soon

10 Likes

How soon?

as a loyal listener to your podcast.

COUGH IT UP