Neeld gets it - walks out never to return

You’d be forgiven for thinking Steve Bradbury designed our gameplan

19 Likes

At least The Don is happy with our name.

1 Like

Romantic side of me thinks. Neelds sacking has immediate effect, the circuit breaker we need, we come storming over the top of Geelong and go on to be 5 and 6 at the bye, poised to make an assault on the 8.

Realistic side of me thinks one of the teams we play in the next 3 games will have lots of injuries and we will go 3 and 8 into the bye

Pessimist side of me thinks , Neelds sacking makes no difference at all, we go 2 and 9 into the bye, which would prove that Neeld was actually completely useless and made no difference to the way Essendon plays.

Lol. Whatever happens it will say f all about Neeld. It’s one cell of a cancer removed. We need the rest of the op before anything really turns.

6 Likes

Yeah nah, his game plan actually resulted in a win…

Matt Preston is concerned about Skipworth running the grill, reckons he should have stuck with desserts.

1 Like

I don’t you ■■■■ wit

LEROY

6 Likes

I’m most keen on hearing Vince McMahon’s thoughts on Xavier’s performance as CEO.

Not sure, but Kenny thinks we’re heading for the Dangerzone.

1 Like

The seven stages of a Blitz thread

1. Anger
  2. Reflection (with 20-20 Hindsight)
  3. Anger
  4. Relief
  5. Hope
  6. Puns
  7. Puns
22 Likes
  1. Profit?
2 Likes
  1. Sack someone
  2. Darren Bewick
12 Likes

puns are for ■■■■■■■ losers.

1 Like

under

Kenny Loggins said we were Messina around with the ball too much!

1 Like

Kenny from Southpark reckons we are on track - our supporters die inside every episode.

1 Like

Sure, but his game plan can’t be expected to work all the time. Clearly we are seeing evidence of this this season

A teacher from my kids’ school, who only watches league, thinks we have the backwards-sideways passing thing right, but need to sometimes have someone run it forward for bit until they get tackled, and just keep repeatedly doing that until someone runs it through the goals.

12 Likes

Yep, which is why every game plan has a B-side. And we havent had a decent B-side when the A-side gets scratched.