Neuvo Classicos

The following is an example of a Blitzer doing plenty of outstanding work in his own “Simmo’s Disparaging Anecdotes About Opposition Players,” thread. Well worth perusing. In the meantime, here is an example…

Simmo41

I don’t know how this happened, but for some reason my phone number is in Pat Lipinski’s phone as “Diary”, I was only able to work this out after I started getting all these texts from him that started “dear diary”. This is probably the best thread to share some of them in so here goes…

dear diary, I had this idea today to finally see what happens inside a dishwasher when it’s on. Bevo said he didn’t have any scuba gear I could borrow though and reckons no one else at the club would either

dear diary, caleb daniel called me a short ■■■ at training yesterday so today I went to luna park to check if I was tall enough to go on all the rides and it turns out I am so he’s wrong. I didn’t actually go on any of the rides because I had too much coke zero.

dear diary, got a massive fright earlier today. I went to grab my phone but accidentally grabbed my ipad and for a moment I thought I had shrunk

dear diary, was late to training today because I poured a can of red bull in my garden and then got about halfway through drinking 20 litres of water out of the watering can before I realised what I’d done

dear diary, today I went to ikea with mitch honeychurch to get some stuff for his new place. At the checkout the lady said are you gonna pay for the plunger too? What plunger I said? Turns out one had fallen off a shelf and stuck to my head about 20 minutes earlier and mitch said he didn’t know how to bring it up so didn’t say anything.

dear diary, me and some of the boys went paintballing. I wasn’t very good, I kept getting shot in the face mask in like the first minute of each round. During the lunch break the guy working there showed me how to hold the gun around the right way and I played much better after that

dear diary, some of the AFLW players were doing handstands and so I gave it a shot, but it turns out you need to put your arms on the ground yourself first it doesn’t just happen automatically. Seeing the dentist tomorrow.

dear diary, I went to the ice rink today with Jason Johanissen and Toby McLean and whizzed around a few laps but didn’t like it much because my feet got really cold and wet. Jason reckons I’d enjoy it more if I wore skates out there but I’m not so sure

dear diary, took the cheese greater I bought at ikea the other week back because it didn’t make the cheese greater at all it just cut it up into really small bits

dear diary, I went to get some Maccas today to get a Big Mac but remember someone at the club said I shouldn’t eat red meat, dairy or carbs. After I told the Maccas person this they just gave me a handful of lettuce.

dear diary, I watched Toy Story 3 tonight. About halfway through one of my teddy bears fell off the shelf on to my face. The fire bridge guys that helped me down reckon my ceiling will need to be replaced.

dear diary, I went for a run today but it was pretty boring, so I decided to chuck a stick as far as I could, then run after it and do it again. Set a PB for 5k. No wonder dogs fkng love doing that

dear diary, I don’t think Tom Liberatore likes me. We were over in Adelaide playing Port Adelaide and I got a postcard from Tom that said “miss you and wish you were here” and the picture on the back was of him taking a dump on my bed at home

dear diary, at the airport the airplane lady asked if I wanted a seat with extra leg room and I said no thanks. I don’t know why she asked me that because I only have two legs.

1 Like

This one stings, but so it should, yet is as funny as it is apt.

From the Elite Bulldogs V Essendon review thread. Enuff said.

2 Likes

Lazy image selection annoys me.

Hi Tom hi!

1 Like

Ah that’s it, they misunderstood the directions.

1 Like

HeffsgirlRegular

4d

Bomb_Doe:

This whole shitstorm is worth it for the @bomb_doe photo shop magic.

The final version of an imagined conversation between BJ and JD. The other versions are also worth looking up in the last 500 or so posts of the Joe Danher - wants out of Tulla, thread in the Hangar. Now that the silly season is here (trades and drafts) perhaps there wll be a few more entres in this thread. Enjoy.

4 Likes

1d

instagram.com

FOX FOOTY

2,457 Likes, 55 Comments - FOX FOOTY (@foxfooty) on Instagram: “Scenes from inside @essendonfc this afternoon… #afltrade

And another great clip, this time about another player the media built up as a trade, only for the communicative speculators to all be played.

A quote that shows the need for steak knives in deals and trades, if only to stick in the back of a communication speculator or two.

Another trade period has come and gone in the Hangar and left us with another set of pearls of wisdom. The OP from the much anticipated annual 'What the List Managers Really Said (2019) thread. Great job Pevster and l do wonder how long it took to put ths sort of brilliance together.

1 Like

From the List build - where are we? Where are we going next? now thread in the Hrd to Sheil with trade forum, a brilliant post, that is timely and relevant, based on what is arguably the greatest comedy sketch ever written.

6 Likes

I’m sure you’re going to have to explain this. (I’m old enough to know)

Who first will need it explained?

I forgot about “youtube” ( told you I’m old) watching it now (and some WC Fields).
What comes next.

l don’t know.
Third base!

1 Like

From the Connor McKenna thread in the Hangar. A digression l know, but one that is surely worth it.

Every now and then an entire thread comes along that is just too good to ignore. Such is the case with the Mental Health thread in The Dog’s Breakfast. It is not ligt reading as various Blitzers basre their souls for all to see, but it does have obvious therapeutic value, and that is why l am including this link here.

If there is is something aling you, look here. You might not find the answer you are looking for, but you will find answers and one of those answers is, that you are not alone. Others are here, feeling and suffering as well. Be kind to yourself, take care, and if you need any help this is the place to look for it.

Cheers to all the brave souls who have contributed so far.

3 Likes

From the Bin Chickens review thread in the Hangar, a post that is as enlightening as it topical. Well played sir.

1 Like

An indepth analysis of our midfield from the Darcy Parish thread. This is the sort of post that BBlitz needs more of, so please take note of the content.

From the Match Review Round 5, 2020 thread. A very well considered post by BakerWasAStar explaining the impact of Phillips on Grundie and his contribution to the win over the Pies.

3 Likes

Good post

Not content fresh to Blitz but very worthy anyway:

5 Likes