New Blitz Thread

Old thread got deleted. Continue in here.

We can go back to the previous version if there’s support for it. But the new Likes system goes with this theme.

Have you worked out how to delete PMs when on an iPhone?

It’s an issue with the core of the forum software, and one I’ve reported. To fix I’d have to hack through the core files. You’ll need to keep deleting on desktop in the time being until fixed.

yo rolo any update of when the themes coming back?
Yay for free time.

The “Infract” Forums where I test new themes has had an update. This is the same black/red theme I trialled for a day, a few months ago. However I’ve taken on feedback that the contrast was too harsh in that version. So this is now a compromise between this muddy grey theme and the newer style which WILL ENABLE THE BETTER LIKE SYSTEM :smiley:

Feedback pls!

As long as the Tippa thread doesn’t break, we’ll survive.

Also, clearing cookies etc hasn’t helped

Ditto BSD and Jazz on same threads

I keep hearing this but I haven’t experienced it personally … not sure what’s up. Nothing’s changed settings wise.

Yep. Having similar issues. Somethings gone awry of late.

Hey Rolo, unread posts have been playing up for me the last few days. For example, the Hurley thread never shows as having new posts. Ditto the cycling thread and a few others.
Not a big issue obviously, just slightly annoying.

Where’s the boot room?

is it so narrow for a reason? reckon the post screen is about 60% of my monitor width. really large borders on each side

so .. in case you missed it in the ditched thread Rolo, I was wondering on "Likes Notifications" on the new theme .. if it will as it were in Ol' Blitz.

Not sure the likes system is hooked into the notification system.

We can go back to the previous version if there's support for it. But the new Likes system goes with this theme.

Masterful manipulation.

AFL-esque.

No, keep this one. Didn’t think much of the other, but never wanted to sound the ungrateful sod for all the work you do, Rolo.

This is good. Funky and good.

So yeah…about that auto draft save.

Please relieve it of it’s duties and show it the door.

Tia.

Love the theme.

@BLOODSTAINED DEVILS does this work?

so … in case you missed it in the ditched thread Rolo, I was wondering on “Likes Notifications” on the new theme … if it will as it were in Ol’ Blitz.

And do you need the unbroken (no gaps) name for it to work?

Better now with the lighter black and what looks like some other tweaks.
Still stands out like a big stand outy thing at work.

Embrace the change.

Previous version please.

We can go back to the previous version if there's support for it. But the new Likes system goes with this theme.

Masterful manipulation.

AFL-esque.