New Blitz Thread

looks great on the Air.

Apparently it’s not so hot on larger mobile devices.

We can go back to the previous version if there's support for it. But the new Likes system goes with this theme.

Masterful manipulation.

so many funnies, so little records…

I really like it now with the softer black. I have a few more feedback items, take it or leave it.

• The tiny user avatars for each user that has liked a post has a weird blue thumbs up on top of it. That needs to go. If the user doesn’t have an avatar it just looks like a weird floating blue thumb on the page.
  • The counter on the like button is not vertically aligned and I think it would look better on the right.
  • I’d give the red links on the right (Categories, Recent Discussions, etc) a mouse over style, probably just a black background.

Other than that I like it, even in spite of the incredibly loud “look at me not doing work”

Reverting back to the old theme for now. I’d rather the site be predictable and ugly than kinda broken and good looking… this theme isn’t far off it but I won;t get the chance to fix it again soon. Plan to bring it back fixed, sometime in the future.

new ones easier on the eyes at night.

Reverting back to the old theme for now. I'd rather the site be predictable and ugly than kinda broken and good looking... this theme isn't far off it but I won;t get the chance to fix it again soon. Plan to bring it back fixed, sometime in the future.

Fair enough, look fwd to it. Liked it a lot.

Reverting back to the old theme for now. I'd rather the site be predictable and ugly than kinda broken and good looking... this theme isn't far off it but I won;t get the chance to fix it again soon. Plan to bring it back fixed, sometime in the future.

Fair enough, look fwd to it. Liked it a lot.

Me too.

How come I can’t have more than 4 users on my ignore list?

Apparently it's not so hot on larger mobile devices.

True. I did like it, but had some issues - not really the ‘look’, but function - on mobiles. Posting box too small, avatar in the wrong place to name a couple.

How come I can't have more than 4 users on my ignore list?

I have about 12.

I liked it once it went to grey rather than black, unlike our jumpers.

How come I can't have more than 4 users on my ignore list?

I have about 12.

On my ignore preferences page it says “Ignore list is 80% full (4/5)”

When I try to add someone it says that the list if already full.

I loved the other one, this one reminds me of ASADA

Farkin Theme tease…

The theme should change depending on which team turns up.
Essington theme v Essendon theme.

“I don’t want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are
”

Much prefer the look of this site now, compared to yesterday’s effort.

I’n very grateful for the work that is done on the site and I guess will be happy regardless but…

with regard to yesterday’s test skin, I really found the black background to be really intense and oppressive espeically the contrast between the black and the light colour of the message boxes themselves.

Also I’m red/green colour blind and found it hard to pick up some of the red on black and red on dark grey text.

Also the ‘box’ for each thread seem too crowded. For example why does each thread in the Dustin Fletcher Hangar need a purple tag that says Dustin Fletcher Hangar given that every thread in that section is in the DFH.