New Blitz Thread

It was still in test mode FB & there was plenty of tweaking done & yet to do, some along thee lines that you mention no doubt, & it seems in the end, too many to carry on with at this point, hence it’s gone back in the workshop for a bit.

Maybe with hindsight testing it as a Beta release is in order instead.

Wanna throw it up over there Rolo?

It was still in test mode FB & there was plenty of tweaking done & yet to do, some along thee lines that you mention no doubt, & it seems in the end, too many to carry on with at this point, hence it's gone back in the workshop for a bit.

Maybe with hindsight testing it as a Beta release is in order instead.

Wanna throw it up over there Rolo?

The one I was building I had the idea of building my own theme from scratch. Something that I once had time for then, that I can’t see myself ever having now!

But I have an idea from that theme I’ll probably just work into the new one. I’ll just make the sidebar dark and make the whole content area light so the contrast is not as jarring in the content. Should ease the issue with being an obviously not-work-site.

Need to make improvements and additions on mobile, but I think it was more on the right track than what I was doing with my full custom theme.

l understand the need for advertising, but Win With the Hawks?
Why? Are things that bad we have to stoop to promoting the opposition?

l understand the need for advertising, but Win With the Hawks? Why? Are things that bad we have to stoop to promoting the opposition?
It's Google automated. All that can be done is complain to them really.

Didn’t really have a big chance to look over it, but I actually really liked the darker theme. Looked pretty good overall imo.

How come I can't have more than 4 users on my ignore list?

I have about 12.

On my ignore preferences page it says “Ignore list is 80% full (4/5)”

When I try to add someone it says that the list if already full.

@Jezz
Ok, I just checked because I didn’t realise I actually had an ignore list to view.

Well… turns out, I have 28 persons on ignore, and tells me that it equates to 560% of my list haha.

Deckham’s glass is full and over capacity.

Deckham’s glass is full and over capacity.

That’s what happens when you read game day threads while the game is on…

This current theme (light grey) is the best. Easy to read on mobile, easy to get away with reading at work. Perfect.

sucks for reading at night compared to the darker theme.

Do you have light bulbs?

Do you have light bulbs?

f.lux check it out

PSA: Automatic saving of drafts should now be disabled.

Let me know if your experience differs.

PSA: Automatic saving of drafts should now be disabled. Let me know if your experience differs.

Me luv you longtime

PSA: Automatic saving of drafts should now be disabled. Let me know if your experience differs.

thank ■■■■.

also bring back the new theme it was awesome. damn squeaky wheels got their whingy way.

Hey Rolo, can you have options for people to use this theme and also try the new every changing theme?

You could get feedback on both and pleebs have best of both worlds

Only if you can

Nope.

Savage.

:frowning:

OK I’ve done a look around to see if anyone said anything… is the font supposed to be weird?