New Blitz Thread

Server updated.

server is kicking ā– ā– ā– ā– . well played.

When I use the microsoft edge in new windows 10 the page opens at the bottom when you go to the next page. Seems ok in Chrome.

???

Seems legit.

Just looks like it hasnā€™t loaded all my CSS mods.

so iā€™m wondering just how many of us are actually bots

Like how many of us are actually SkyNet?

How the hell do I get rid of a bookmark. I did it accidently and the notifications on mobile are driving me insane

Seems legit.

does dropping an @ infront of your name in quote ping you rolo?

Hey Rolo. What's the security like on this site?

Iā€™d hate for the site to get hacked and my wife to find out Iā€™m a member.

ā€œLOOKING FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN A LIFE,
THE FORUMā€™S ALLRIGHTā€
Seems legit.

does dropping an @ infront of your name in quote ping you rolo?

@Barnz is you write it out new, I think it does?

How do I clear my Blitz Bookmarks?

Donā€™t want emails anymore everytime someone posts in one of them.

Why is it so freakinā€™ hard on mobile to click on the ā€œgearā€ on your posts to access ā€œeditā€ etc?

Someone should look into this ā€¦ I think this theme doesnā€™t support the bookmarks button.

canā€™t help with clearing the bookmarksā€¦ but hopefully you can stop the notifications.

If you click on the Account Options icon up the top, and select ā€œEdit Profileā€, a page will open up with Edit Profile at the top, and some options on the right. One of the options is Notification Preferences. Select that, and youā€™ll be able to untick email notifications for ā€œNotify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussionā€

Try this link!

http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussions/bookmarked

yeah thereā€™s no option I could find to remove threads from being bookmarked. Thereā€™s an option to delete the thread, but I donā€™t really want to do that!

Give your browsers a refresh, Iā€™ve brought back the bookmark stars so hopefully you can turn them off.

yep, that works! :slight_smile:

The site-wide ā€œBest ofā€ link broke a while back. The ā€œBest ofā€ for individual posters continues to work.