New Blitz Thread

Miss a recent incarnation of blitz, where it told you how many times you got warned.

Fog, i assume it uses html codes, which are like these .

http://html-color-codes.info/

Further question @Riolio any chance of bring back the extended text editor?

Quote his post and see!

I get this occasionally when using the back button, I think it's because the pages are heavily cached and locally it caches the logged out version. So now I usually just click 'recent discussions' each time I want to go back to that menu.
As per my post, the exact problem arises from clicking on "Recent Discussions" in the right hand menu bar. (Using brand new new MBA under Yosemite).

Clicking “Discussion” in the top menu bar does not raise a problem. Clicking on the “Recent Discussions” in the right hand menu bar on my Mac Pro running an older OS does not raise a problem.

Rolo, what's wrong with my codes in the second post of this thread:

http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/3175/2015-16-ff-original-recipe-trade-bait-thread#latest

You're using BB Code, not HTML, which this forum uses. There's a guide linked to bellow the comment box to this:

http://www.simplehtmlguide.com/cheatsheet.php

I don’t believe colours are listed…

I get this occasionally when using the back button, I think it's because the pages are heavily cached and locally it caches the logged out version. So now I usually just click 'recent discussions' each time I want to go back to that menu.
As per my post, the exact problem arises from clicking on "Recent Discussions" in the right hand menu bar. (Using brand new new MBA under Yosemite).

Clicking “Discussion” in the top menu bar does not raise a problem. Clicking on the “Recent Discussions” in the right hand menu bar on my Mac Pro running an older OS does not raise a problem.

I can’t explain that one … They’re the exact same link!

I can’t explain that one … They’re the exact same link!

Hmmm… and I also found what you were saying about the back button logging out. Strangely, hitting the back arrow AGAIN takes you back in like you never left.

Quote his post and see!

See what ?

The code to colour text.

DEVO™

Good work Rolo.

Anyone tried using the ‘Puffin’ browser.
I checked it out for my Samsung Tablet and it is amazingly fast. Also allows you to zoom in and out for those who like larger type.

Also, can I get my username changed back? Instead of DEVO it kinda just looks like I’m a fan of Devo.

Getting an issue where front page says threads to read, but when you go into the specific forum theres nothing new to read.

whip it good

Get this boy a cheap red pot!

Cheap red pot ?? Only in Panama.

Anyone clicking on threads with new posts and it’ll skip straight to the bottom??

Also, can I get my username changed back? Instead of DEVO it kinda just looks like I'm a fan of Devo.

reads like you’re a devastated country member when reading your posts