New Blitz Thread

Anyone clicking on threads with new posts and it'll skip straight to the bottom??

Occasionally. It happens when quotes don’t shrink-up straight away. Can’t be fixed.

Also, can I get my username changed back? Instead of DEVO it kinda just looks like I'm a fan of Devo.

Done

Anyone clicking on threads with new posts and it'll skip straight to the bottom??

Occasionally. It happens when quotes don’t shrink-up straight away. Can’t be fixed.

All good mate. Thought it was a problem with the phone I’m using.

What’s the chances of changing the new discussion box into the recent discussion box.

It would suit me as I barely ever start topics.

Also, can I get my username changed back? Instead of DEVO it kinda just looks like I'm a fan of Devo.

Done

booooring

Can’t overdo it. It’ll come back the next time Edwards is dropped.

Blitz hasn’t crashed in awhile.

It’s important to remember the good times.

Um… immediately after I read the above I got a 523 error in the Carlisle thread.

me too

Um... immediately after I read the above I got a 523 error in the Carlisle thread.

Haha, yep got it in the saga thread too.

Shouldn’t have said anything.

Members tab is broke. Page cannot be found.

Anyone else finding they have to sign in regularly despite ticking keep me signed in?

On my iPhone I am finding I sign in a few times a day.

Happens to me sporadically

Clear the cookies for bomberblitz?

If it’s from an iPhone or ipad, just refresh the page.
Safari seems to be loading a cached signed out page, but when refreshed opens up the latest page signed in.
After a bit of time doing this, it begins loading a cached signed in page.

If it's from an iPhone or ipad, just refresh the page. Safari seems to be loading a cached signed out page, but when refreshed opens up the latest page signed in. After a bit of time doing this, it begins loading a cached signed in page avoid Apple stuff like the plauge, & get new Android ones. .

Fixed.

Anyone else finding they have to sign in regularly despite ticking keep me signed in?

On my iPhone I am finding I sign in a few times a day.

Haven’t had this for awhile but had it twice this morning.
If it's from an iPhone or ipad, just refresh the page. Safari seems to be loading a cached signed out page, but when refreshed opens up the latest page signed in. After a bit of time doing this, it begins loading a cached signed in page avoid Apple stuff like the plauge, & get new Android ones. .

Fixed.

ipads> anything android has to over.

Pops up on me, without any rhyme or reason. Can never predict how often it will be. Nothing for weeks and then twice in three days, that sort of thing.

Does it log you in if you refresh the page?

Did you do the clear the cache completely thing fog?

I did that straight away, & it’s been Hunky Dory.

And while I’m in here, (& I’ll likely regret saying this), I’ve been using my phone (Gal S2) to get onto Blitz for the 1st time(s) lately, & it works really well on the mobile platform once you find your way around.

Productivity has dropped at work, smokos can be double length some days.