New Blitz Thread

How can l turn off the post notification function on here? l want to start a thread, but l don’t want a an email alert everytime someone replies. Last time a started a thread, l got over 300 such alerts, something l can live without. Cheers from Chengdu.

Click on “tracking” or “watching” at the bottom left and change it to “normal”.

P.S. Disappointed that this was not, indeed, a new thread on Blitz. We need more of them.

4 Likes

Yep,

Could use at least another dozen threads to bleat about exactly the same shitt in.

I’ve got one in mind.

Four certainties in life.

1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. People complaining on Blitz after a loss
  4. BSD complaining about people complaining on Blitz after a loss
2 Likes

Can i add a 5th? people not knowing how to use forum softwares.

@Riolio desktop Blitz broke today. Firefox. Went full Reimers mode (all white space, random hyperlink everywhere, totally fkd formatting) so I logged out, cleared cookies, rebooted, logged back in and same? Then I go to Chrome and log in and says I can’t log in to that account with that IP address? Wtf?

Dunno. Haven’t had anyone report an IP block in ages.

So strange? I’m obviously fine on mobile so not sure wtf is happening

VPN been on, then off?

Had something similar happen a few times, and that has been the cause.

I fixed the Firefox display thing. Had to clear cache as well as cookies, not sure why I didn’t do that immediately. VPN problem persists but I logged on with it on and then turned it off and now if I just don’t log out I’m fine. Weird though…

1 Like

There is some security stuff running on top of the domain, which I dialled back when everyone was having these sorts of problems, but that’s likely your issue.