New Blitz Thread

Got a new icon? Looks like someone blowing out a candle in the recent sites viewed on Google Chrome.

Also I have requested a desktop icons, where is it?

Are you high?

This one

Grrr

Oh ■■■■ this ■■■■

■■■■■■■ finally

I’m guessing I’m missing something that Google does?

Oh ■■■■ this ■■■■

■■■■■■■ finally

I’m guessing I’m missing something that Google does?

it takes a snapshot every so often of the most frequent sites you visit to have a preview on google newtab/homepage.

Used to be a lot of controversy of people having naked women on their work comps like that.

Whats the guy holding? Looks like a waiter holding a cake.

looks like a router.

The Hurley thread appears to have been accidentally closed. I was doing some of my best work there!

Last few days I’m getting a ‘too many redirects’ error when clicking ‘mark all read’.

It does still actually mark all read.

EDIT: viewed. Damn you, pony boy.

Last few days I’m getting a ‘too many redirects’ error when clicking ‘mark all read’.

It does still actually mark all read.

This isn’t Microsoft Outlook.

Above problem exists in Mac Safari. Not iOS Safari.

Working now.

Can’t remember if I’ve asked this question but anyway…

Quite often after I have posted the message it still stays in the text box after I have it post comment. Anyone know why?

@Riolio

Minor one that doesn’t affect me but you’ll probably want to fix (assuming it’s not my setup)

bomberblitz.com takes me to a blank white page. I have to go to /discussion (which is my bookmark anyway) to get Blitz.

^^ Yeah I’ve noticed that problem, will fix.

On a side note, are quotes not collapsing for anyone else today?

^^ Yeah I've noticed that problem, will fix.

On a side note, are quotes not collapsing for anyone else today?

No

Can someone provide me with or point me in the direction of Information that may help why I can’t seem to be able to post pictures and images.
Thanks.

Can someone provide me with or point me in the direction of Information that may help why I can't seem to be able to post pictures and images. Thanks.

blitz doesn’t host images.

need to use a third party site.

edit: made a thread because i lost the previous guide i’d posted.
http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/4417/how-to-post-images-gifs