New Blitz Thread

Worked it out, it’s more of a technical thing on my end… was mucking around and saw “Helvetica Neue” was a font I needed for something else, found it, DL’d and installed… now the font is totally weird on Blitz (I’m guessing it’s Helvetica Neue?). If I delete it should it work?

OK I've done a look around to see if anyone said anything... is the font supposed to be weird?

You’re weird.

Peeto mate, should probably stop playing with technology

Fixed it :slight_smile:

Can my avatar be gifified at all? Not quite the same as a static image

How come I can't have more than 4 users on my ignore list?

I have about 12.

On my ignore preferences page it says “Ignore list is 80% full (4/5)”

When I try to add someone it says that the list if already full.

Any way I can solve this, @Riolio ?

Not sure Jezz, never filled it up before.

Alright, not a big problem really.

Back-end question: is the new editing system that hides deeper levels of quotes resulting in significantly larger page loads?

e.g. in the Saga thread right now there’s a lot of long responses to long responses. I went to reply to what looked like several small nested posts but in reality there was a crapload of text before them. Is hiding that text encouraging people not to snip?

Mind you, if backup size or data transferred is not as big an issue as hits on the server, then feel free to ignore this. The nested hiding is generally a good feature for the end user.

Possibly.

I was checking the edit log earlier, do you go back and edit every one of your VFL posts?!

Possibly.

I was checking the edit log earlier, do you go back and edit every one of your VFL posts?!

I did follow through as I watched the replay to see how wrong I got things…

Probably been covered and is staring me right in the face but, where do I search for users now?

Errr that’s a feature that’s in here somewhere but has never been activated for some reason…

yo rolo any update of when the themes coming back?

“When I get some free time” is when most Blitz development happens. Looks like I might have some time next week we’ll see.

“When I get some free time” is when most Blitz development happens. Looks like I might have some time next week we’ll see.

That’s ok “we’re happy with the effort”…

Bit of Bellchambers-best there.

@fogdog

PM’s can now be deleted on mobile devices. You may need to refresh your browser.

It’s been right since 2005.

Very happy, thanks Rolo.

Looks good. Well done.