New Book 'We Are Essendon'

I don’t personally know Rick Edwards, he is, I believe, a journalist. I know from interactions on social media that he’s a passionate Essendon fan.

Rick has written a book about the saga from a fans perspective. It will be released in March.

Definitely worth a look

Wonder if any blitzers will feature :*

I know Rick well, great Essendon person and everyone should read this book. It’s about us, for us!

the supporters deserved sympathy?

theres my chortle for the night! cheers rick.

How many Fark Carltons book have?

Just the one.

1 Like

Rick is terrific, and he’s put in a huge amount of time and effort in writing this book. Really looking forward to reading it :slight_smile:

Rick is terrific, and he's put in a huge amount of time and effort in writing this book. Really looking forward to reading it :)
Where will it be available for sale please?

It will be available through Slattery Media

https://books.slatterymedia.com/store/viewItem/we-are-essendon

Hello, I’m Rick. Big thanks to Darli for the post here, was a nice surprise. Very kind.

Thanks to Goat Boy and Carla, too.

And yes a few blitzers are in the book, some telling their full stories and others just making cameos.

It’s a book that I think needed to be written. No one ever asked us fans how we are feeling and how we have coped through the saga.
It’s not another Chip Le Grand book (which I enjoyed, BTW), this time it’s about the fans.

Any questions, please ask!

First question;
What beer was in the pint glass you smashed over that lasses heed?

First question; What beer was in the pint glass you smashed over that lasses heed?

haha gold!
“no ct leaves here till we find out what ct did it”

Sounds cool. I will give it a read

Thats really cool…look forward to it.

Is there lots of puns in it?

Looking forward to reading your book. Great idea!

Any pictures, and are they in colour?

Jetta how many touches?

Stand by for Raptor Thread Mark II. . . . .