New Forum Software BETA

http://discourse.bomberblitz.pro

It’s pretty much entirely on default settings. Not sure what I think of the dark theme. Will probably switch it to light again. Sign up and see what you think.

Actually I’ve just blitzed-up the theme a bit, looking better already.

Obviously if we can get this whipped into shape I won’t switch forums until I can migrate all the data across successfully.

So what will happen when you try to migrate names with a space in them?

Silently fails when registering with exotic emails?

(i.e. *.name)

aaaaaaand crashed

aaaaaaand crashed

Found some plugins to install

• Ads (yay!)
  • Spoiler tags (necessary!)
  • Chatbox (Facebook Messenger like chat box in the bottom of the page for PM’s!)

Dunno!

Silently fails when registering with exotic emails?

(i.e. *.name)

Weird!

Is avoid the messenger style chat tbh.unless it proves to not be a resource hog.

Could we silently move everything but the saga forum?

1 Like
Am I missing something or is the entire thread one forever thing rather than divided into pages?

Seems quick though.

Yep, … NO pages!! Ultra Loike it.

How will this work in threads where there are 2000 unread posts? If you return will it take you back to last post read?

How do you log in/join?

So I see none of them came over and I’ve kidnapped the original DJR’s name. LOL.

They’re there, they’ve just come across with underscores in place of spaces. Humble Minion is now Humble_Minion

I look forward to seeing what my user name comes out as

Am I missing something or is the entire thread one forever thing rather than divided into pages?

Seems quick though.

Seems quick though.

Yep, … NO pages!! Ultra Loike it.

Not a fan of the zillion combos of colours to indicate subforums.

New joint certainly has a lot more functionality, but by christ it looks weird & complex. I've never seen any forum that looks quite like it, .. i get discombobulated just looking at it.

I assume it will be tweaked to start to make sense to look at, and as always, will be a matter of pushing through the learning curve.

In Rolo we trust.

PS: I signed up with a different email as BSD, . I assume from what you’ve said, there’ll be no probs with my account import?

Yeah it certainly is different, but it should be faster, less crash prone (hopefully) easier to update and live reloading should make match day V/AFL threads much nicer.

Could I get on the might've overwritten my account bandwagon?

Pretty sure like DJR your new registered account should be matched to your old posts once the import is complete…

New joint certainly has a lot more functionality, but by christ it looks weird & complex. I’ve never seen any forum that looks quite like it, … i get discombobulated just looking at it.

I assume it will be tweaked to start to make sense to look at, and as always, will be a matter of pushing through the learning curve.

In Rolo we trust.

PS: I signed up with a different email as BSD, . I assume from what you’ve said, there’ll be no probs with my account import?

Could I get on the might’ve overwritten my account bandwagon?

Update: Couldn't delete you, but could verify you, I've verified account theDJR and made you a mod.

And with that please don’t go deleting/screwing with things like it’s a demo. I don’t intend to wipe this new forum and start over, treat this as if it were live.