Nfl 2013/14

Now that a few pre-season games have been played* what is everyone's prediction for the season?

*Yes, I know pre-season games mean barely anything.

I’ve been tipping the Ravens to win the Superowl for a while now.m I doubt they’d go back-to-back.

I think Atlanta will win it this year.

Big jump will be the Carolina Panthers. They ended the season pretty strongly.

As per normal, as long as Tom Brady is around, New England will be there abouts.

Preseason games almost always bring about more questions than they answer.

I know this.... the Packers need a kicker in the worst way... and nothing better happen to Aaron Rodgers, cause their backups are nothing.

I know this.... the Packers need a kicker in the worst way... and nothing better happen to Aaron Rodgers, cause their backups are nothing.

Yeah, that's all I was thinking when watching the game today. If Rodgers goes down we're farked.

Yeah but you can say that about virtually every team if their number 1 QB goes down. Most backups are ordinary.

Denver, New England and Baltimore in the AFC

Atlanta, San Francisco and Seattle in the NFC.

Hoping for a Patriots v Seahawks SB, probably expecting Denver and Atlanta though

Atlanta are still a bit suspect on D, I can see them again failing in the playoffs when it gets into the tough grind-out games.

Chiefs and Panthers will be the big improvers… I think NE will struggle for the first 6 weeks, they will be trying to get all their new parts working together.

My tip is Denver v SF in the Super Bowl.

Denver, New England and Baltimore in the AFC
Atlanta, San Francisco and Seattle in the NFC.

Hoping for a Patriots v Seahawks SB, probably expecting Denver and Atlanta though

It's going to be painful being a 'Niners fan in Seattle. As long as we beat them here in Week 2. In Kaepernick we trust!!

GO BRONC'S

Yeah, that's all I was thinking when watching the game today. If Rodgers goes down we're farked.

Yep.

Our Back ups are putrid.

I’m running a fantasy football league again this year for anyone that’s interested, so far I have 7 or 8 people that have said they’ll play, so there’s a few slots for any Blitzers who want in:
http://quarterhacks.league.fantasy.nfl.com/

Password is… password

Cowboys

I miss the glory days

Cowboys
I miss the glory days

Raiders

Not as much as me.

Cowboys
I miss the glory days

Raiders

Not as much as me.

Vikes...

We haven't had any glory days?!!

(disclaimer: I am only a Vikes fan by marriage... niners were/are my first love)

NFC - Seattle

Dark Horse - Chicago

AFC - New England

Dark Horse - Cincinatti

As for my own team (Philly) I think we’ll be competitive with our high powered offense, but our defense will let us down in too many games. Probably go about 7-9.

Patriots all the way!

I'm running a fantasy football league again this year for anyone that's interested, so far I have 7 or 8 people that have said they'll play, so there's a few slots for any Blitzers who want in:
http://quarterhacks.league.fantasy.nfl.com/
Password is... password

"Put my Ditka in her Butkus"

"Niners look to have found a WR in Patton.

Bring on Green Bay in Week 1! Can't wait!

I’m cautiously optimistic again, DM. Think we can go one better this year?

Packers release Vince Young. Really surprised by this, played well enough to be backup for Rodgers.

Oh and Tebow was also released, if anyone still cared about him.