Nfl 2013/14

Loved seeing my Eagles get a first up win. This new game plan puts us in great positions to score. Hoping that we can contest for the division.

Loved seeing my Eagles get a first up win. This new game plan puts us in great positions to score. Hoping that we can contest for the division.

Boooo!!
Woeful effort by my Skins today, it hurts me to say it but well done to the Eagles
We should be renamed the Richmond Redskins, have a huge fan base and offer the world in pre season only to let the supporters down year after year.

Ndamukong Suh fined $100k for low block on John Sullivan. One of the biggest fines in NFL history.

badsuh_medium.gif

Ndamukong Suh fined $100k for low block on John Sullivan. One of the biggest fines in NFL history.

badsuh_medium.gif

He's the dirtiest prick playing.

He does that and worse regularly.

Can't stand him, I hope one day someone finally gives him what he deserves.

badsuh_medium.gif

Did he do something terrible playing for Nebraska?

Pats win, but their defence made almost as many catches as the offence.

Horrible game to watch.

badsuh_medium.gif

Did he do something terrible playing for Nebraska?

He has always played with an edge, but I don't believe his dirty reputation really came into being until his pro career. 

I watched him play his entire college career, and he did not have the reputation there that he does now. He was such a dominant player at Nebraska that he drew more penalties than he caused. This guy finished third in the Heisman balloting which is almost unheard of for a defensive lineman.

For me it all changed when he stepped on Evan Dietrich-Smith. That's gone above and beyond anything any player I've seen do in a long, long time.

You can see how conflicted I am about the guy. For four years I loved him, and prayed for someone else besides Detroit to draft him because I didn't want him in our division and I didn't want to hate him.

But he's not the same player he was in college either, and I don't say that just because he went from my favourite college team to a rival of my favourite pro team.

Tom Brady running out of blokes to throw the ball to...Murder Charges, Back injuries and now Amendola has a groin!

Farking Meriwether. I hope getting injured has taught him to stop leading with his ■■■■■■ helmet.

Go Dolphins! Another important win and this time we beat Luck.

Pats fan for a long time now. Was pretty disappointed that Welker left but we got some good recruits back in.

Talib will be a great get for us next to McCourty and Dennard.

Ridley and Vereen will be a great pairing in rb department.

Here is hoping Edelman and Amendola fill the hole left by Wes but any team with a qb of the class of Brady is in capable hands. (The James Hird of NFL)

Pats fan for a long time now. Was pretty disappointed that Welker left but we got some good recruits back in.
Here is hoping Edelman and Amendola fill the hole left by Wes but any team with a qb of the class of Brady is in capable hands. (The James Hird of NFL)

Gronk should be back next week, that will change the look of things, even if they don't pass to him much.

He has to be defended, and that frees up someone else.

Apart from him, a lot of the blokes we've got to pass to are injured.

Amendola was always injured in StLouis, and now in Foxboro, Vereen looked great against Buffalo but he's gone for 4-6

Zach Sudfield looked the bloke most likely to replace Hernandez during preseason and he's injured as well.

However, the early schedule is pretty easy, so we should beat most of the first 7 teams, if not all, setting up another AFC East title and comparatively favorable Playoff schedule.

Well that sucked the proverbial. Going to be a fun day at work tomorrow.

Good reality check.

badsuh_medium.gif

SOmeone tweeted today he played his first full game without giving away yards :lol:

Chargers got up again, could be 2-0.  WOuld have been awesome start to the season, but a win is a win!

Was worried about todays game in NY.

Great result Bronc's. :)

Gronk should be back next week, that will change the look of things, even if they don't pass to him much.
He has to be defended, and that frees up someone else.
Apart from him, a lot of the blokes we've got to pass to are injured.
Amendola was always injured in StLouis, and now in Foxboro, Vereen looked great against Buffalo but he's gone for 4-6
Zach Sudfield looked the bloke most likely to replace Hernandez during preseason and he's injured as well.
However, the early schedule is pretty easy, so we should beat most of the first 7 teams, if not all, setting up another AFC East title and comparatively favorable Playoff schedule.

It is going to be near impossible to find another TE of the quality of Hernandez the way we did. Was shattered when I found out about his murder charge. Only 24! That is the problem with sports in America! So much money, hundereds of millions of dollars in which to spend and yet they chuck it away because of bad habits, drugs, gang affiliations ect. Look at O.J Simpson, Ray Lewis (although acquitted)
and now Hernandez not to mention other things.
He and Gronk were near unstoppable on their day.
Here is Hoping that Chandler Jones and my boy Dont'a Hightower take big leaps this year and become huge defensive precences for us, which I am quite confident they will.
Would absolutely kill to have a Dez Bryant or Megatron. Then we would be almost a SB certainty!
Should have a solid season though, bar injuries although we are on track for an Essendon 2012 capitulation the way we are going.
I'll still wear my number 12 Pats jersey with pride either way.

Need Amendola back..those other blokes other then Edelman cant catch!

Well that sucked the proverbial. Going to be a fun day at work tomorrow.
Good reality check.

Got to admit after seeing my boys lose against your mob last week it was kind of fun watching the 49'ers yesterday.

Here is hoping Edelman and Amendola fill the hole left by Wes but any team with a qb of the class of Brady is in capable hands. (The Nathan Buckley of NFL)

fixed

Brutal, brutal loss to the Bungles today.

Spotted them a 14-point lead with a fumbled kickoff, roared back to take a 30-14 lead.

Then Clay Matthews does a hammy and Rodgers threw a couple of terrible interceptions. The second time was at the 5 yard line where a TD would have made it 37-21. Then they let the Bungles go 95 yards to get it to 30-27. Then on a 4th and inches, the Packers go for it and Franklin fumbles and the Bungles return it for the game-winning score.

Terrible, inexcusable loss.