Nfl 2013/14

Peyton was magnificent.

Is anyone else looking forward to watching the Honey Badger?

Vikes...

We haven't had any glory days?!!

(disclaimer: I am only a Vikes fan by marriage... niners were/are my first love)

I'm a Vikes man as well. Started following them in 1989 - the year Herschel Walker started with them.

It's been a pretty lean period. The NFC North (or NFC central as it used to be) is a tough tough division.

My Dolphins had a good first up win against a hapless Browns outfit. Always good to start on a positive note however they have a tough run coming up.

Great game between the 49'ers and the Packers. Unfortunately my team lost but it's hard to be mad after that, shame that there will be heaps of crap about the non-touch down though.

Great game between the 49'ers and the Packers. Unfortunately my team lost but it's hard to be mad after that, shame that there will be heaps of crap about the non-touch down though.

Yep i aint to upset about it. At home to washington next week.

Oh and lol at jacksonville

Bronco's owed the Ravens a loss.

Should have beaten them in Denver in the playoffs.

GO BRONC'S!

Giants having a shocking day, anything that could go wrong went wrong.

On the plus side Dallas look easily beatable against a switched on team.

Ponder... 3 picks... sigh... when will we ever have a quarterback who throws more to his team mates than to the opposition?  

BEARS!

Right, I just watched the Niners game. Wow. Boldin. And Kap threw for over 400 on opening day, Jesus.

Pats got away with one today..Edelman and Amendola stole the show..boy they can catch

Ponder... 3 picks... sigh... when will we ever have a quarterback who throws more to his team mates than to the opposition?  

Good to see a fellow Vikings fan on the board. I'm heading over to watch them @Giants, @Dallas and v. Redskins. Hoping he can raise his game up like Frazier and co. think he can. 
I'm hoping we can make a play for Kirk Cousins though if things fall to ■■■■.

Right, I just watched the Niners game. Wow. Boldin. And Kap threw for over 400 on opening day, Jesus.

Boldin! Kap! Vernon! What a great game to watch. D stood up strong in the last 5min too.

Boldin! Kap! Vernon! What a great game to watch. D stood up strong in the last 5min too.
Just when you thought our offence couldn't get any more wrinkles (or reads...) Greg Roman is a god.

Just when you thought our offence couldn't get any more wrinkles (or reads...) Greg Roman is a god.

There were a couple of passes to Bruce Miller (backup TE) that were vintage Greg Roman. Just need to beat these ■■■■■■ Seahawks now. I got  A LOT of dirty looks walking around in me 'Niners hat yesterday.

Good to see a fellow Vikings fan on the board. I'm heading over to watch them @Giants, @Dallas and v. Redskins. Hoping he can raise his game up like Frazier and co. think he can. 
I'm hoping we can make a play for Kirk Cousins though if things fall to ****.

Wow, that's awesome that you will get to see them live!  Haven't had that privilege as yet... hopefully we will catch a game there when the kids are a bit older and can appreciate it more.  My in-laws are massive fans - virtually a religious experience for some of them!

I expected the Packers to get beat because I still think San Fran (and Seattle) are the class of the NFC, but I'm still pretty disappointed in the end because I think they played well enough to win and had a really great game plan.... they just have some serious issues at the safety position that allowed Boldin to basically do what he wanted.

I still think we will have a good season, but our schedule is probably going to be too difficult for us to win much more than 10 games.

Vareen starred in the pats win over the bills...cracked his wrist and will be out for awhile damn it

There were a couple of passes to Bruce Miller (backup TE) that were vintage Greg Roman. Just need to beat these ■■■■■■ Seahawks now. I got  A LOT of dirty looks walking around in me 'Niners hat yesterday.

It's gonna be LOUD next week!  Everyone struggled to hear last year when we played up in Seattle. 

It's gonna be LOUD next week!  Everyone struggled to hear last year when we played up in Seattle. 

Seattle is regarded as the loudest stadium, and they retired the number 12 as the fans are their 12th man on the field.

You can't hear the person next to you in the stadium when they're trying to get loud.