Nfl 2014/15

A reply to: @Mero regarding QuoteLink

Quoted Post
Anyone else give Indy a chance? Just got on them @ $3.42, thing they really could spring an upset. Not sure Rodgers on one leg can get over Seattle so im going a Seahawks v Colts SB

Why don’t you just give your money to a charity?
More chance of seeing a return.

I see a repeat of Week 11.
Close at Half Time, Pats draw away by more and more as the game goes on.
14-10 HT
42-20 FT
I would think something similar this time.

You could be right but thats the fun of gambling. Have got quite a build up in my Sportsbet account so not too fussed if I lose a little. Just have a feeling there will be an upset next week

Tough call, but technically correct based on the rule. I really don’t like it.

I think there’s probably a better than 50/50 chance the Packers go down and kick a FG to win it anyway.

It’s all going to be a moot point in a week when Seattle kills us.

Quoted Post

Anyone else give Indy a chance? Just got on them @ $3.42, thing they really could spring an upset. Not sure Rodgers on one leg can get over Seattle so im going a Seahawks v Colts SB

Why don’t you just give your money to a charity?
More chance of seeing a return.

I see a repeat of Week 11.
Close at Half Time, Pats draw away by more and more as the game goes on.
14-10 HT
42-20 FT
I would think something similar this time.

Wow. Just revealed that Peyton has been playing with a torn quadricep for the last month.

Both of Quoted Post

Wow. Just revealed that Peyton has been playing with a torn quadricep for the last month.

Was obvious he was injured but didn’t know it was a torn quad.
I think he will play on.

Booooooo

Anyone else give Indy a chance?
Just got on them @ $3.42, thing they really could spring an upset.
Not sure Rodgers on one leg can get over Seattle so im going a Seahawks v Colts SB

Quoted Post

Can't believe people were actually booing Manning. It's not like he got them to the Super Bowl last year or anything.

And how did we actually perform in the Super Bowl?
Denver fans are frustrated,they expected more from the playing list Elway has put together.
Like I said Peyton has been good for us but today was dreadful.
Sure it’s tough on him that he got booed but get a group of hungry football fans together who feel let down then I’m not surprised.
It’s not like he has always been a Bronco either.
Going to be an interesting off season Mile High.

A reply to: @Aceman regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @IceTemple regarding QuoteLink
Love it! Bye-bye Dallas lol
Yep, love their fans crying foul now but were laughing last week when the Lions were cheated out of it. What goes around

Farking 150% this.

That is the true definition of karma right there.

Loved seeing Romo and the girls crying on sidelines, was pure bliss.

If Rogers was fit the entire game the pretenders wouldn’t have even gotten close.

Adams is an absolute stud, the Packs have found one there for sure.

Oh well Dallas, at least you had a one week cameo in the REAL football season and had to have it gifted to you in order for you to win. The result was never in doubt though as I always knew the Packers would win since they are a few rungs above a mediocre team that has well and truly over performed all season.

Seattle vs Packers is going to be such a good game.

Broncos and John Fox part ways. Price of failure is high.

Patriots v Seahawks and Im a littled worried to be honest

Isn’t overly surprising give the interest Andrew Gase, their OC, has been getting from teams looking for a Head Coach and the regard Denver hold him in. Has a good relationship with Peyton as well, I suspect that if he is name Head Coach, as this move suggest, then I think it is likely Peyton will play on.

A reply to: @Blummers32 regarding QuoteLink

I think I get it now. It cannot be ruled a 'down by contact' because it was a pass play. If it was a run play, then the down by contact would have come into play. So basically, he needs to bring the ball to ground in control and without it touching the ground. The next part is whether he went to ground as part of the catch or whether he was reaching for the goal line which is where the 'football' play comes into question. While he does attempt to cross the goal line, it doesn't look like he is reaching to clear the goal line and it's more likely he went to ground as part of the catch. So basically, if it looked like there were two actions instead of just the one crashing to ground, it could be argued that it was a 'football' move and hen be deemed a fumble and then recovery instead of an incomplete pass.

While technically, the right call was made, at full speed it is tough to make the call on a similar play that would be at midfield instead of at the goal line. I also get that it opens up a far bigger can of worms if you start allowing catches been called ‘complete’ if it hits the ground in the act of catching.

Still think it a pretty ■■■■ call. I actually don’t see why you couldn’t use the ‘down by contact’ rule in a pass play and allow the line of scrimmage to have another shot from the two yard line.

Still, the better team on the day won. Green Bay made fewer errors and if it weren’t for the few fumbles and missed field goal attempts, Dallas would have won the game. I’m not sure if it was game over from the point of the overturned touchdown considering that Rodgers got the Packers well up field and still converted a few third Downs along the way. The way Rodgers was playing, he was not going to let the Packers lose. It truly was an amazing performance.

It’ll be interesting to see how he goes against the Seahawks next week. A team that can minimise the run after the catch and also stifle running backs relatively well.

It was the correct call, it was the rule and you cannot use the ground to control the ball. In his case the ground didn’t even enable him to control it, he lost it then gathered it back in. Therefore it is an incomplete pass as the ball was on the ground.

Pretty simple and was well called.

Can’t believe people were actually booing Manning. It’s not like he got them to the Super Bowl last year or anything.

A reply to: @nickyd regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @mitch25 regarding QuoteLink
But seriously the irony that some of you guys were saying not to blame the refs last week to going off at them the very next week is freaking hilarious.

Slight difference

Care to explain how? The one against Dez was an actual rule (albeit a shit one) that was called correctly. Meanwhile the one against Detroit was a PI that was called back after it had been flagged and called by the ref.

The only difference I see is that one benefited the Cowboys and one did not.

A reply to: @mitch25 regarding QuoteLink

But seriously the irony that some of you guys were saying not to blame the refs last week to going off at them the very next week is freaking hilarious.

Slight difference

Peyton has looked cooked the last couple of weeks.

Manning is finished and Dallas were robbed

Too good Colts.
Our effort has been dreadful but The Colts have made us play that way.
Nothing to whinge about here,got to hand it to Indy.
Peyton has been great for us but today I think we should have subbed him for Elway.