Nfl 2014/15

Broncos look gone, will take a fair effort to get up from here

Guys relax it’s just a game, the umpires didn’t change the fact that Green Bay was the better team today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cowboys fans complaining about that call is freaking hilarious. Love me some poetic justice.

What a decision. That should have been ruled a catch and Dallas would have won (as much as it hurts for me to say that being a Niners fan).

I just need someone to beat Seattle and Rodgers (love him) is hobbled. Anyway GO PACK GO!

In this other game Manning looks totally out of sorts. Fear this might be it for his career.

The better team won on the day, but that call was rough.
Must be a newish rule because I thought if you had control of the ball, the field couldn’t be the cause of an ‘incomplete pass’. It may have bobbled out, but none more so than others.
Just a rough call.

On the bright side, Cowboy fans can’t bag the hell out of Romo. He’s had a great year. Hopefully, he backs it up next season instead of receding back into a ‘Jay Cutler’ like quarterback.

Yeah its been a rule for awhile, the ball can hit the ground but if it causes you to loose control its incomplete

Last week’s call was almost unprecedented.

Oh Wow man, What a game by Rodgers in the second half. I can certainly say I was entertained.

That call gotta hurt for Cowboys fans.

Rodgers is a Baaaaaaaad Man!

Anyone who says the ball didnt pop out is kidding themselves…it was as clear as day…it hits the ground he loses control of the ball and it pops out.

Great effort by Bryant but defs the right call to reverse

A reply to: @IceTemple regarding QuoteLink

Love it! Bye-bye Dallas lol
Yep, love their fans crying foul now but were laughing last week when the Lions were cheated out of it. What goes around

A reply to: @nickyd regarding QuoteLink

I hope seattle destroy the cheating ■■■■■■ next week

Wasn’t us who reversed the call that was the refs

I hope seattle destroy the cheating ■■■■■■ next week

Love it! Bye-bye Dallas lol

A reply to: @nickyd regarding QuoteLink

Say it with me Green Bay

MVP MVP MVP

MVP

This is right on the edge of Crosbys range. Huge 3rd down play after the 2 min warning

Kneel it out and go to Seattle boys

Karma bus has hit the cheats hard

Blatent cheating

Rediculous

You are going to be a star Adams!