Nfl 2015/16

We will need a backup QB after Peyton wins the Super Bowl and retires in about 4 weeks. :wink:

Thank God for the NFL and EPL.
The AFL right now can go and get ■■■■■■.

Chip Kelly announced as 49ers coach.
I suspect that’s not good for Hayne.
Probably not good for the 49ers in general!

49ers LOL, they pick up the losing coach of Kelly. Nice one!

Ben McAdoo (current OC) promoted to lead the Giants.

Chip Kelly announced as 49ers coach. I suspect that's not good for Hayne. Probably not good for the 49ers in general!

This article sums it up beautifully:
http://www.knbr.com/2016/01/14/kurtenbach-kelly-hiring-either-a-stroke-of-genius-or-deathblow-to-49ers/

Cant wait for tomorrow!

Should The Chiefs be paying $3 on Sportsbet to beat The Pats?
We all know The Pats are clutch in big games but the Chiefs have won 11 in a row.
I still don’t think they’ve beaten much but their demolition job last week now has me taking notice.

Week 2 selections (went at 50/50 last week)

Chiefs
Cards
Panthers
Broncs

Pats
Cards
Hawks
Broncs

Got 3/4 last week. Damn packers!

I would have liked our chances beating the broncos, but with Brown and Williams out and Ben not 100% hard to see us troubling them.

I got 4/4 last week. Always back the better quarterback in Playoffs (although I didn’t think the Steelers would win once Rothlesberger went out injured.

I’m going New England, Green Bay, Seahawks (I’m going against my own rule here) and Pittsburgh (unless Manning starts and plays to a similar level as early last season).

Peyton will definitely start.
Bigger question is will Big Ben?
Brown is out with concussion.
You would think we would be cruising but knowing how our season has gone this will go to the wire.

Pats up 14-6 at half time.
Chiefs blew a great opportunity there at one stage when they started their drive in field goal range.
Pats defense dragged them out of field goal range.
Game on still.

KC suck

Smith is throwing crap and their defense is soft, Pats will run away with this game

Pats win 27-20.
Please don’t let it be Broncs v Pats next week, couldn’t think of much worse

GB V Cards is extraordinary!

Faaark!!

Oh fark off you arsey ■■■■■■

Holy ■■■■!

Wow. … almost all the way.