Nfl 2015/16

Oh fark off you arsey ■■■■■■

Should have had two pass interference calls go their way and didn’t, they deserved arsey right then anyway

That’s it. Well done Cards. Great game.

Sucked in Packers, great stuff Cards

That was a great run from Fitzgerald. Fitting he got the winning TD.

That was a corker of a game.

Woke up in time to see the last 2 minutes of regulation and OT. Holy ■■■■ what a finish!! So many great plays.

Aaron Rodgers is a freak. That hail mary throw, running the other way then to stop, pivot and heave the ball that far with a defender bearing down, was insane. And a great catch by Janis or whatever the hell his name is…

And Fitzgerald is still pretty good for an old bloke.

Gutted. Again.

Four OT elimination losses in eight years. This is killing me.

Gutted. Again.

Four OT elimination losses in eight years. This is killing me.

Shocking defensive effort and some very soft umpiring and an offense that just didn’t click. The Packers really need to fill a few holes in their roster.

My sons started playing- so I thought I’d sit though watching the game. I started off with the normal this is crap with all the stop start and ad breaks!.., but what an incredible finish to the game, it was great to watch.

GB was not the best team in the league this year, so I don’t feel like it’s a super big opportunity missed… but I do feel like they are mismanaging the last years of Rodgers’ prime. But when you are missing your top four wideouts, it gets pretty tough.

Still… 24 years of Favre and Rodgers should bring a better return than one ring each.

GB was not the best team in the league this year, so I don't feel like it's a super big opportunity missed.... but I do feel like they are mismanaging the last years of Rodgers' prime. But when you are missing your top four wideouts, it gets pretty tough.

Still… 24 years of Favre and Rodgers should bring a better return than one ring each.

I still remember Clay Matthews coming onto the scene as a scraggy haired kid who just ran through defensive lines.

Now he is a veteran who I feel should have had more success then he has.

I think you were very unlucky with losing Jordy for the whole season as we all know just how good he is and how important he is to that offense but the Packs are one or two big names away from challenging again IMO.

Getting rid of McCarthy and some of that coaching staff would help as well.

I think GB are overrated and have been for a while now. Dont get me wrong, they are very good and often great, but i dont feel theyre elite.

I really feel that the brilliance of Rodgers has covered up a lot of flaws, but their D hasnt stood up enough and they lack depth on both sides of the ball. Benefitted from playing in a relatively weak division in recent times.

Seahawks getting fking smashed.

Nice catch …

Ha! Fake punt … worked a treat.

Look out.

This would be some comeback Only 10 down now.

Panthers screwed up by slowing it down too much. Lucky for them a 0-31 lead was just enough. There was shades of that famous Oilers-Buffalo comeback game …

GO BRONCS!

Well, the 4 consistently good teams made it to the Championship games. I think its going to be Pats v Panthers which should be a corker!

That’s the most likely outcome.